Ariel Helwani takes a subtle jab at former champion Nicco Montaño

The GOAT ConGOAT McGreGOAT was also on food stamps and living in his parent's house.

Nicco = future GOAT DEAL WITH IT LUIS

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
McGOAT made Dana fall in love with him over the course of a dinner. UFC higher ups don't give a shit about Montano, and she messed with the GOAT MMA reporter with millions of fans who will troll the shit out of her social media until she quits MMA for good. Watch.

I got yellowed for that lol. Mods don't get the joke? Not fighter bashing just referencing the Lesnar tirade.

Aw buddy hard lines. Yeah it was the idea of brock cussin out lil nicco that got me. Maybe u should try explaining the joke to them, they probably drinkin

I went to his Twitter. I didn't see a retweet of that.

Don't want too, but can't help but realize the percentage of pettiness and drop outs among female UFC fighters.

I havent followed female combat sports before, I'm curious if these rates are usual.

When was the last time Ariel had to make weight?

Should wind his neck in instead of bitching on fighters
I don't like Ariel but his profession is to be a journalist, he doesn't need to make weight.

Well in her defense, Ariel shouldn't talk shit about any fighter ever. The dude is the definition of soyboy.
people who call other people "soyboys" are the definition of soyboy.

that aside, fuck Ariel.

I don't like Ariel but his profession is to be a journalist, he doesn't need to make weight.
but he's not a good journalist. so they both have something in common - not doing their jobs well.

this is why i never liked the guy - he always tried to get over on fighters

but glad ariel went over to ESPN where literally no one watches his show

Fuck Ariel, Nicco's comeback match should be vs him with whoever the Palestinian Yamasaki is as ref
Bro, she's a fucking woman,

Ariel may be 1/10 a man but thats enough to slap around some crone. Assuming she even stepped into the cage to fight a zeta male like him.

Is ariel a jew?
virtually-identical.jpg

Yea+somewhat+dobby+has+a++nose+though+_7a6881a1580b3e4137df867866e9b3ff.jpg

Well in her defense, Ariel shouldn't talk shit about any fighter ever. The dude is the definition of soyboy.

You definitely don't know what soyboy means.

Ha ha I almost read it as UFC is losing patience with Ariel.

What’s their beef?

Back