Media Ariel Helwani: Latest on Joanna

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

So she basically didn't feel like it and when Michelle refused she changed her mind and all of the sudden she can do it..

”I can’t continue, I suffered a injury”
- Are you hurt or are you injured?
”Okay I’ll go back out there...”

<{vega}>

Anyone else feel they don't have much time for Joanna anymore?

Fat Bitch was to lazy to cut a few extra pounds so she offered a catchweight?

This shows some of the bullshit around fighter's missing weight.

Unless a doctor confirms they need to stop cutting, suck it up.

If a doctor doesn't make a fighter stop, they should bump the penalty to 50% of fighter pay.

Just here to see a pic of the new funbags, leaving disappointed.

she doing it to get the media talking boys. its all a game. i for one didnt even know she was fighting. i guess i do now.

This shows some of the bullshit around fighter's missing weight.

Unless a doctor confirms they need to stop cutting, suck it up.

If a doctor doesn't make a fighter stop, they should bump the penalty to 50% of fighter pay.

And even then i'm sure it's not hard to put on a little bit of a perfomance and look like dog shit when the doctor check you out

And even then i'm sure it's not hard to put on a little bit of a perfomance and look like dog shit when the doctor check you out

No but at least a doctor can qualify with tests and such. Like when AJ was forced to re-hydrate ahead of his fight with Vitor.

This literally sounds like Joanna just decided the weight cut sucked and wanted to change it to a catchweight.

Probably because she’s seen other fighters the last few years miss with no real consequence. didn’t till miss then get a title shot? Lol. She was just playing the game. this was strategic hence the 1 week notice.

so she has an excuse ready if she loses lol

she said she's going to try, this doesn't mean she can suddenly make weight.

y'all need to ease up on the kooky conspiracy narratives.

i swear,
according to sherdog... fighters only duck fights.

Just here to see a pic of the new funbags, leaving disappointed.
RrdeZet.png

She is willing to "do everything within reason" to make weight. I guess she is not removing the breast implants.

Female fighters need to understand that they can't be beauties and beasts all at once. Fighting is an endurance sport. If you train properly and you have the best genetics, then you are going to burn threw all that fat in the breasts and hips, because that fat evolved to feed and shelter your offspring.

If you care about breast implants, then maybe you shouldn't be a fighter. Too many WMMA fighters are using MMA as a way to get Instagram followers so they can launch their modelling careers. LOL

This is not a good look for WMMA. It will seriously slow skill development. Just an opinion. I am okay with people having a different take on this issue.

It’s only Wednesday for fucks sake. Give the lady some time to make it happen. This is the first thing Ariels broke in a while, and her response didn’t seem like she was panicking as bad as it was reported.

Back