Media Ariel Helwani: Latest on Joanna

This shows some of the bullshit around fighter's missing weight.

Unless a doctor confirms they need to stop cutting, suck it up.

If a doctor doesn't make a fighter stop, they should bump the penalty to 50% of fighter pay.
<PlusJuan>

<{JustBleed}>

RrdeZet.png

Yikes... let me help a brother out.

upload_2019-10-9_15-31-22.jpeg

JJ has never missed weight before, correct?

So let's just wait for the weigh-ins and give her the benefit of the doubt.

FWIW, I would 100% support Waterson saying 'hell, no' to a catchweight, if that is/was proposed. fuck that shit.

She is willing to "do everything within reason" to make weight. I guess she is not removing the breast implants.

Female fighters need to understand that they can't be beauties and beasts all at once. Fighting is an endurance sport. If you train properly and you have the best genetics, then you are going to burn threw all that fat in the breasts and hips, because that fat evolved to feed and shelter your offspring.

If you care about breast implants, then maybe you shouldn't be a fighter. Too many WMMA fighters are using MMA as a way to get Instagram followers so they can launch their modelling careers. LOL

This is not a good look for WMMA. It will seriously slow skill development. Just an opinion. I am okay with people having a different take on this issue.
I'm ok with people having a different take also but agree with everything you said.

she doing it to get the media talking boys. its all a game. i for one didnt even know she was fighting. i guess i do now.

I was thinking WME did it because no 1 gave a Fuck.lol

She is willing to "do everything within reason" to make weight. I guess she is not removing the breast implants.

Female fighters need to understand that they can't be beauties and beasts all at once. Fighting is an endurance sport. If you train properly and you have the best genetics, then you are going to burn threw all that fat in the breasts and hips, because that fat evolved to feed and shelter your offspring.

If you care about breast implants, then maybe you shouldn't be a fighter. Too many WMMA fighters are using MMA as a way to get Instagram followers so they can launch their modelling careers. LOL

This is not a good look for WMMA. It will seriously slow skill development. Just an opinion. I am okay with people having a different take on this issue.
Unless you're miesha tate

her response didn’t seem like she was panicking as bad as it was reported

Does she really have a choice here? Publicly admitting she won't be even close to making weight this early before the weigh-ins would just get the whole thing cancelled.

She could try to injecting helium into those balloons.

But but Ariel said...... idiots. Most hype around this entire card wasn’t even real.

Does she really have a choice here? Publicly admitting she won't be even close to making weight this early before the weigh-ins would just get the whole thing cancelled.

So about that.

So about that.

Yeah, I don't get it. What was the point of all this if she did make weight as usual? She just tried to avoid a regular weight cut? That would be some petty bullshit.

I thought Ariel checked his sources better

I'd expect this clickbait TMZ nonsense from guys trying to make a name for themselves

Ariel got trolled by someone feeding him fake stories

So she basically didn't feel like it and when Michelle refused she changed her mind and all of the sudden she can do it..

or Ariels a fake news drama queen :D

This shows some of the bullshit around fighter's missing weight.

Unless a doctor confirms they need to stop cutting, suck it up.

If a doctor doesn't make a fighter stop, they should bump the penalty to 50% of fighter pay.

I agree, plus take a point off.

PR stunt. Nobody was aware there was even a card this weekend.

So she basically didn't feel like it and when Michelle refused she changed her mind and all of the sudden she can do it..

Good for Waterson here. Michelle is a natural 105lber, she doesn't need to tangle with someone who can't even make 115.

LOL@ "within reason". It think it's within reason to do the job that you signed a contract for, 2-3 months ago.

Back