Ariel Helwani is Now Getting Interviewed by the MMA Press

Ariel achieved his ambition of working for a big company. Unfortunately for us it seems rather gimmicky and appears to have drained some of the charm of the interviews / being an outsider.

I don’t watch that crybaby and can’t understand how some of you could.

you seem really insecure about all this. some people think she looks nice. they are making this observation. why you gotta get all upset about it? you think that saying she looks nice means we have to cry and write poems when she doesnt reply on twitter? its nothing. you sound so weak and triggered like you have to build this big defensive wall around your precious weenie in case it gets out and makes you look at a pretty girl

relax bro, go bust a nut and have a sandwich, you'll be ok
notice that you didn't mention the victories of my sexual conquest and immediately tried to turn this on me, projecting your own insecurities onto myself. how many women have you bedded bro? your long wall of angst is screaming "zero"

And of course she's pretty, but what would me saying that on the internet do for me, personally? not shit. if she wants a compliment she's going to have to work for it broseph

notice that you didn't mention the victories of my sexual conquest and immediately tried to turn this on me, projecting your own insecurities onto myself. how many women have you bedded bro? your long wall of angst is screaming "zero"

And of course she's pretty, but what would me saying that on the internet do for me, personally? not shit. if she wants a compliment she's going to have to work for it broseph

more than 2

starting to smell a bit like troll bruh, not very good

You know you don’t know shit about mma when you go to Helwani for a breakdown of the event.

me vs the rest of sherdog
57fcea2f7d2b498a290d865da056d108.jpg

no-legs-256x300.jpg
Lol, nice....

You can still see the injection marks on your right butt cheek....

Ariel interviews other reporters a lot too.
Reporters have interviewed him.
I don't get the notion this is new
But ...
good for AH

you're the only retard im going to bother to reply to b/c you caught me at the right time, but holy shit you virgins are dumb as fuck.

This has nothing to do with respect for women; if anything, it's respect for men. I see you little mouth-breathers doing this shit all the time on the internet, fawning over anything with a set of tits. I've fucked two women, fam, I can fuck more if I want. I don't go around giving random chicks free power and attention unless I'm getting something out of it.

that's what separates betas from the alphas. go play touch butt in the park with each other, dorks

2 women?

{<jordan}

He’s turning into the Max Kellerman/Stephen A Smith/Skip Bayless of mma. No longer just a “reporter.” He’s now one of those overpaid douches who gives their “opinion” on everything.

hes not even an analyst either lol.
he talks about the wwe type shit that goes on in mma.

oh look it's a female who isn't ugly i'd better make myself and my entire gender look stupid on the internet

*guy says something silly*
"3.7 BILLION PEOPLE LOOK STUPID"

He’s a virgin because he has a little respect for women?

Stop being a fucking try hard.
He said she was hot. He didnt say she should be in the kitchen.
Saying a woman ins hot is disrespectful to woman and embarrassing the male species? hahaha Welcone to 20and fucking 18.

Back