Ariel Helwani is Now Getting Interviewed by the MMA Press

me vs the rest of sherdog
57fcea2f7d2b498a290d865da056d108.jpg

no-legs-256x300.jpg

took me a second. sorry i'm slow.
That's alright...
To be honest..one of my daughters said it to me .and of course I wiped my chin..
Walked straight into it..

Kids have the best put downs

it's not an insult, it's a description

{<jordan}

Sure bud. Only fat ugly people are attracted to women and vocalize it. Maybe you shouldn't be calling other people's posts retarded.

If it makes you feel better to think I'm ugly and fat, imagine me as Joey Diaz. Hope that'll make you feel more secure with yourself.

Sure bud. Only fat ugly people are attracted to women and vocalize it. Maybe you shouldn't be calling other people's posts retarded.

If it makes you feel better to think I'm ugly and fat, imagine me as Joey Diaz. Hope that'll make you feel more secure with yourself.

i have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll imagine you as Joey Diaz from now on

Ariel Helwani should let his hair grow, like long hair and beard, he would look more badass and people would respect him more.

He’s turning into the Max Kellerman/Stephen A Smith/Skip Bayless of mma. No longer just a “reporter.” He’s now one of those overpaid douches who gives their “opinion” on everything.
Max Kellerman is a f***ing f****t.
Skip Bayless makes up everything he says.
I like Stephen, but he doesn't know how to talk without yelling.
Ariel's my favorite Jew.

Ariel paid his dues to get where he's at.

Sure he's a weasel that try's to provoke fighters into saying something they're not supposed to say or get them to talk some shit but gotta admit it, he played the system and won.

he doing that thing that you know all media people do.

Back