Ariel Helwani Gets Disrespected & Muted During Interview w/ ESPN's Dan Le Batard

Haven't seen Chael on the show. I know Le Batard is seen as a troll by many, but if this is truly his opinion of MMA, why even have Ariel on the show? Just to berate him? Ridiculous.
You can find Chael on his show on youtube. They are classic. Once Chael knew who he was dealing with Chael is the one that trolls Dan. This was back then after Chael became popular from the first Anderson fight.

I wonder if hes a bastard now; it was funny when Chael would only respond to his father. It does suck that people even watch this dude or give him a platform to shit on

Seriously how is this guy on tv ? He has like 3 shows too

Espn has one decent show in First Take, Around The Horn isn’t bad either but you’re not missing much if you don’t watch it

There’s a bunch of guys on the network like this guy that I will never figure out how anyone ever wanted to put them on TV, they are boring as shit, no personality, no sense of humour

hes right

low pay
human cockfighting

dlb.jpg

Why is Ariel Helwani being interviewed anyway?

Seriously how is this guy on tv ? He has like 3 shows too

Espn has one decent show in First Take, Around The Horn isn’t bad either but you’re not missing much if you don’t watch it

There’s a bunch of guys on the network like this guy that I will never figure out how anyone ever wanted to put them on TV, they are boring as shit, no personality, no sense of humour
first take is decent? The only good thing espn does is 30 for 30. But yea dan is a bit of a clown

The guy has his dad as part of his show. He is bush league

Growing up in Miami his writing for the herald was always seen as the worst sports covered right next to Pope. His show isn’t bad but the likability about it is how bad he actually is.

Can't decide which of these two figs is worse. Probably Le Retard by a nose.

Dan Lebretard is a peasant idiot compared to GOAT Ariel

expecting Dana to respond with sewage of the mouth any day

Football is more violent.
NASCAR is most violent. We might see a dude get ko'd, but we don't see people die, break every bone in their body and get pulled out of a burning wreck while on fire. Bull fighting and bull riding are examples of other old school type sports that are way more dangerous and violent than MMA. Heck, I'd guarantee horse racing is more dangerous too: not a jock out there that hasn't got in a wreck and has broken neck or something serious.

Last edited:
expecting Dana to respond with sewage of the mouth any day
I hope he responds to this and hopefully the question also involves Ariel because Dana hates him and he would be indirectly supporting him in this scenario. I mean he went off on some random writer on his comments on Nunes. This is a guy with a platform on ESPN.

Dan Lebretard is a peasant idiot compared to GOAT Ariel
yea, no

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz is one of ESPN Radio’s top-rated programs. The show is heard by 2.2 million people a week in 258 stations in 151 markets, and its podcast, a daily digital offering of the original radio program, is the network’s No. 1-downloaded show-to-podcast product, with more than 53 million downloads in 2017.

Back