Arianny Celeste should be inducted in HOF

No one who's not a virgin gives a shit about Arianny.

Based on the fact that you're disparaging others for being attracted to a woman who literally gets paid to look good.

Only a virgin would do some shit like that. Or someone who only gets ugly chicks.

You would cream your pants if Arianny so much as lightly brushed your arm.

And all those hot chicks at the cafe or wherever I'm sure avoid you like the plague if you so much as approach them.

Arianny would at least give you the time of day because she deals with horny mma fans probably on a daily basis.
I wouldn't fuck the plastic arianny I got better things to do than that. She's low class trashy plastic

Dude I've fucked so many chicks my dick is literally about to fall off.

Celeste type of girls are literally nothing special, yet you are going off as if she's a unicorn. That suggests that your statement is highly unlikely.

Based on the fact that you're disparaging others for being attracted to a woman who literally gets paid to look good.

Only a virgin would do some shit like that. Or someone who only gets ugly chicks.

You would cream your pants if Arianny so much as lightly brushed your arm.

And all those hot chicks at the cafe or wherever I'm sure avoid you like the plague if you so much as approach them.

Arianny would at least give you the time of day because she deals with horny mma fans probably on a daily basis.
Lol this guy ^^^

Sounds like he cums when girls touch his arm! Dude snap out of it

I wouldn't fuck the plastic arianny I got better things to do than that. She's low class trashy plastic

Virgin.

No one who's not a virgin gives a shit about Arianny.

I give a shit about Arianny because she is a hot chick. And I like hot chicks. I'm such a virgin.

Celeste type of girls are literally nothing special, yet you are going off as if she's a unicorn. That suggests that your statement is highly unlikely.

Believe what you want lol.

She should be in Uncle Danas top 10 " Friends with Benefits" HOF. She may even crack the top 5. IMG_1187.PNG

Virgin.

I give a shit about Arianny because she is a hot chick. And I like hot chicks. I'm such a virgin.

Believe what you want lol.
Triggered!

Someone's panties are triggered

Get the sand out your vagina

There should be way more pics in this thread.
11820691_873651799379374_1640906392_n.jpg
ariannyceleste-instagram2.jpg

pancake butt but still hot as sin.

WEC Brittany is GOAT though

She has won ring girl of the year 6 times, i think that should count for something. She is definitely a hall of famer.

Through her image and presence over the years I think she helped build UFC image more than most of the guys that were inducted in HOF by the ufc. I mean if guys like stephan bonnar and urijah faber were inducted in the HOF why not Arianny Celeste?

Maybe in the plastic surgery hall of shame.

i dont want that man beater in the HOF
or was that the other chick

arianny and britney when they were young a fresh faced... gawd damn... easy 1st ballot HOF

She has one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen, that alone deserves HOF recognition IMO, despite the pancake.

Attractive girl too!
ariannyceleste.jpg
Yeah, the boob job surgeon had skills to pay the bills for sure. The fresh faced cute Arianny had the prettiest Arianny face.

Money grabbing whores are money grabbing whores

Same the world over

Some get to be presidents wife though

Jesus Christ. Misogynistic much? I know for sure you've never been laid.

Back