Arianny Celeste should be inducted in HOF

Having fake boobs in the modeling industry is like getting exemption for TRT usage in MMA

It's true. If Uriah Faber can get into the UFC HOF then they might as well start putting people like Derrick Lewis in there too.

But Arianny should be after Rachelle Leah, of course.

Last edited:
MMA should be like boxing...They dont care for ring girls names....HOF, smh.

Why not? She has finished more dudes than the rest of the HOF combined.

j/k, I'm sure she's a very classy lady irl <3

Through her image and presence over the years I think she helped build UFC image more than most of the guys that were inducted in HOF by the ufc. I mean if guys like stephan bonnar and urijah faber were inducted in the HOF why not Arianny Celeste?

*searches for "inducted" on redtube*

Have you had sex before
Lol you guys are so cute thinking arianny is something special and belongs in a hall of fame for being a sour faced moody bitch and holding a card while having fake tits

Lol you guys need to get out

Pretty much any cafe has better women

I think that will be a fine way to tell her when she gets too old for being a ring girl...

I don't believe she has help build UFCs image at all. Sure she's been around and has come to be a recognizable personality.Still though just a ring girl. We remember the fighters and the fights but not much when it comes to ring girls other than they carried some numbers.

Lol you guys are so cute thinking arianny is something special and belongs in a hall of fame for being a sour faced moody bitch and holding a card while having fake tits

Lol you guys need to get out

Pretty much any cafe has better women

So you're a virgin. Like I suspected. Either that or you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Send me any questions you have about sex and I will give you some tips so you aren't nervous for your first time

Post pictures of any girl you've had sex with and let's see if she's hotter than Arianny. Arianny is a dime a dozen but if you're gonna act like she isn't hot you're either gay or never had your dick sucked by a hot chick.

So you're a virgin. Like I suspected. Either that or you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Based on me thinking there's better girls in most towns on earth? Lol ok

Here's a tip

Don't ever be a lawyer cos your reasoning skills are non existent

Post pictures of any girl you've had sex with and let's see if she's hotter than Arianny. Arianny is a dime a dozen but if you're gonna act like she isn't hot you're either gay or never had your dick sucked by a hot chick.
Wow you are like Cody level of stupid
You are actually in the category of dangerously stupid
Ok let me go get some pics of chicks from my archive

lol what a douche

Wow you are like Cody level of stupid
You are actually in the category of dangerously stupid
Ok let me go get some pics of chicks from my archive

lol what a douche

I'll wait.

Based on me thinking there's better girls in most towns on earth? Lol ok

Here's a tip

Don't ever be a lawyer cos your reasoning skills are non existent

Based on the fact that you're disparaging others for being attracted to a woman who literally gets paid to look good.

Only a virgin would do some shit like that. Or someone who only gets ugly chicks.

You would cream your pants if Arianny so much as lightly brushed your arm.

And all those hot chicks at the cafe or wherever I'm sure avoid you like the plague if you so much as approach them.

Arianny would at least give you the time of day because she deals with horny mma fans probably on a daily basis.

Ring card girls meant something before the internet. Now I don't see the point.

Back