Ariane Lipski

She is easily the best looking girl in the UFC today. Actually model attractive, not just "MMA hot." Only competition was Gina Carano, who is the GOAT.

Gina Carano looks like shit compared to this chick.

I thought I'd share this wonderful photo of Lipski from her most recent fight. Straight-up killer!
5f139da73ad8613aa762b763-jpeg.783959

Jarl

Lipski is legit pretty girl.

Polish girls got that thing going. Pretty, exotic faces and ive noticed a lot have smoking hot legs. Mix that shit with some latina and you got a hell of a mix

Here in Chicago theres an abundance of polish princesses. But they kinda meh here ...... polish chicks from Poland or other countries seem much hotter. :(

she has fought in poland for polish promotions, and her last name is polish, but im sure she identifies as brazilian. her heritage is polish, but shes 3rd generation, so im sure shes mixed with other things at this point. hell, i was born in the usa, but my parents migrated here in the 80s and im losing my polishness by the day.

and yea, she is hot. i think she is the prettiest girl in the ufc. she might not have the best body, but def has a pretty face

As mentioned earlier in the thread already, she is not selling out on insta (yet)
Also her bf/husband is one hideous mofo

How long before she’s given the “was never my friend” treatment from uncle Dana ?

In the first pic her torso looks like Phil "Mr. Wonderfull" Davis. Wood.

No, she doesn't. She has the face of a gnome, and plastic titties. She is cute enough, I get it, but no. Lipski is classically beautiful. You have poor taste.
You say plastic titties like it’s a bad thing<mma3>the whole world has plastic tiiiies

Back