Ari Bolden does it again!

In france they don't refrigerate their milk until they open the cartons and their milk doesn't expire for months. I was trippin out as to why in the US our milk expires in a couple of weeks and needs to be in the fridge at all times. Its not in powder form either, its just regular liquid milk. They must use different pasteurizing methods.

UHT. it's a global thing like the metric system. I'm sure you americans have heard of it.

:icon_chee

UHT. it's a global thing like the metric system. I'm sure you americans have heard of it.

:icon_chee

Yeah, my french friends say that its just a way for the US govt to get us to throw away our milk every two weeks. lol.

That picture with the carlson gracie pic was not cool, it is really hard for me to ignore that.

And thanks for kind words about Kaufman guys that girl trains like an animal.

And yesterday Marcus Soares (7th degree) and I promoted 3 of my students to purple. We also promoted around 20 people to blue belt.

Sarah is awesome! I'm sure she is a reflection of her instructors. Also very cool that she's starting to pop in from time to time to post.

Like someone mentioned earlier, she should let the mods know about her "pro fighter" tag.

I dunno if you guys noticed his recent videos:

Obviously comments are disabled on most of them. I left a comment on the only one that wasn`t and in no time he deleted it and banned me from his channel.

IMHO the guy has no excuses, he`s a fraud end and he perfectly well knows that.

Congratulations, you're still trolling Ari

Back