Are you watching Bellator or UFC tonight?

I just come on here and talk shite. When I’m free.

Bellator has a main card so naturally it’s going to be more stacked, Fight Nights can be cool but they aren’t mainline cards and are usually a bit thin.

UFC on the big screen, bellator on the other and college football on the three smaller TVs.

Looked like the last of the dog that is Yoel was left behind after bisping ducked him. Which no one ever blamed him for. But that was the last time I saw Yoel fired up like that. I'll be watching neither.

I'll watch both and RIZIN too. Yoel Vs Davis is going to be utterly horrendous though, hopefully it's somehow better than I'm expecting it to be.

Cutelaba fight and Romero fight, the rest if I'm super bored.
Bellator main event has wayyyyy more star power. But the fight could be a snooze fest.

Bellator has a main card so naturally it’s going to be more stacked, Fight Nights can be cool but they aren’t mainline cards and are usually a bit thin.
I don't mind these fight nights being shallow. When UFC is putting together PPV's like 267 and 268 it makes up for it.

UFC starts at 4, main card at 7(ET). Bellator main card starts at 10.

They barely overlap with Bellator prelims and UFC main card. Only teh moose will be choosing Bellator prelims over ufc maincard.

Cutelaba fight and Romero fight, the rest if I'm super bored.
Bellator main event has wayyyyy more star power. But the fight could be a snooze fest.
Cutelaba vs Yoel would be fun

Bellator main card doesn't even start until 10PM EST, UFC should be close to over by then anyways.

Ufc, and then the main event fight with Romero vs Davis

Bellator has a way better main event but the UFC card has more notable names spread throughout. I don't know why the UFC has such a hard on for Anthony Smith, he's never felt like a headlining fighter to me but he's been in 6 main events. If Phil Davis came back to the UFC he would 50-45 Smith effortlessly.

Both meng....

I aint no casual

Back