Are you watching Bellator or UFC tonight?

I don't wanna watch a bunch of cans so I'll be watching ufc tonight

Maybe neither. But if I do, I will probably barely pay attention anyways.

Bellator has a way better main event but the UFC card has more notable names spread throughout. I don't know why the UFC has such a hard on for Anthony Smith, he's never felt like a headlining fighter to me but he's been in 6 main events. If Phil Davis came back to the UFC he would 50-45 Smith effortlessly.
UFC.

Romero vs Davis will be a terrible fight imo

Bellator ME is much more interesting imo. I always support fights (or fighters) > promotions. UFC should’ve never let Yoel go, he may be 0-3 in his last fights but context people they were HIGHLY competitive and razor close against the cream of the UFC crop. Two of the fights could’ve gone either way, and many think Romero should’ve gotten the nod.

So much stock in Yoel, Father Time is gunna hit that guy and when it does………

hoping for Yoel KO but don’t be shocked to see him gassed and wrestle fucked by Davis

Legit not a single fight on the UFC card I care about. It's one of their worst cards of all time. I'll watch the Bellator main event.

I'm not a fan of fighting for the sake of fighting. I need important fights, highly ranked fights, interesting style clashes or personalities. Not Guy McFighter vs. Joe Smith.

Depends on what fights are on, I'll be switching back and forth.

Going to try and watch both. UFC on the TV and Bellator on my laptop.

Neither. I don’t have cable and refuse to pay for an app. Fuk it.

Back