"Are You Telling Us This Is What Happened To Conor?" --- Ben Askren burns Dillon Danis

Bellator is a premier org ya big dumb
It's not even the premier org on sherdog you simpleton, UFC discussion has its own forum, you'll find Bellator in the worldwide mma section.

Ben Askren's personality makes me wish he got to the UFC earlier. What a missed opportunity.

His press conference appearance where he got all journalists intrigued in him gave me flashbacks to when Chael, who was nowhere near a big name, got journalists surrounding him intrigued by his comments. And Ben Askren is def a better fighter P4P than Chael...it's hard for me to say this because I'm a huge Chael fan.

Dana White fucked up.

Conor's gone pretty far for what he's got in Ireland. Trains with a load of bums.

He'd be smart to bring in some high level guys (strikers and grapplers) for future camps

Serious question though: is he really still going to fight? It's been what, 5 months! And we haven't heard anything concrete from him.

Ben is turning things around and getting a bigger fan base.

If Conor fought like he said he wanted to and attacked off his back, he would have been fucking smashed. The grappling skill is just to big of a difference. The only reason Conor didn't get destroyed in the first is because he held on and went defensive.

And cheated.

So much cheating.

Ben is climbing my favorite fighter ladder simply for shitting on Danis. Winning fights will just be a bonus at this point.

It's not even the premier org on sherdog you simpleton, UFC discussion has its own forum, you'll find Bellator in the worldwide mma section.

Lol so sherdog determines for you what is premier.

ok dummy

tenor.gif
The fuck is that thing?
Is this what little kiddies watch now?
Looks like the love child of shrek fucking a tomato or something.

Back