Are you shedogers the reason to blame about these old Hasbeens still competing?

Leave the homosexuality crap away from replying to my comment that clearly states nothing about homosexuality.

she has the physique of a man. A face of a man. There’s nothing feminine about her appearance.

no big deal. Just speaking the truth. Relax buddy.

This is just the thing what society told peoole your to old have kids retire buy your paper in the morning get old and dont blane die.

Advancements in training and treatments mma fighters in their 40s wont be anything. In 10 year well have mma fighter in theirs 50s.

Look top guys in theirs 40s Maia whos amazing Silva still top 10 so many.

Last edited:
she has the physique of a man. A face of a man. There’s nothing feminine about her appearance.

What are you 12?

This is your average Sherdoger Neck Beard dude right here! LOL

You monster!

Sorry.
Baaad-I-feel-it-Meme.jpg

What are you 12?

This is your average Sherdoger Neck Beard dude right here! LOL

yes. I am those things.

I’m straight guys like muscly humans with an ass like a construction worker.

it’s me. I’m 12 and a neck beard. Muscle bound women are so hot. they look just like a
Dude with that physique.

To reiterate its me. It’s not you who is attracted to masculinity.
It’s me.

my sherdog account is much older than 12.

you like muscles and physiques that look like male body builders.

that’s not on me. That’s what you like.

Last edited:

Again, it's only you turning something into some homosexual narrative. So move along

Seriously! Are you idiots the people to blame that we keep getting these old, broken, washed up hasbeens who can't even walk and don't even train when they figh……………..Fights?

My God kids they are NOT even entertaining fights anymore! If your on here still talking about Big Foot, Fedor "glass chin" Emelianenko, Cheal "I collect paychecks" Sonnen, Frank "I quit when I get hit" Mir, Fatpaige, Roy "I can't walk out of the cage" Nelson, etc...It is your fault we get the grandpa leagues now!

No one in boxing watches a washed up Roy Jones Jr (who was one of the greatest to ever box) in boxing because they respect the sport and understand once a boxer is done, "he is done!" Only in MMA do we get these old guys who can't move or compete a pedestaled!

It's because of nerdy Sherdogers who have never competed in anything in your lives you still except mediocre and "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle! This is competition and the best should be competing against the best!

Old guys need to be pushed aside and let the new breed in! Rick Flair was only cool 20 years ago! Now he is just some old guy looking like a shriveled raison screaming like a dementia patient!

Come at me Bros!

No people like you are who keep them relevant with these threads

Seriously! Are you idiots the people to blame that we keep getting these old, broken, washed up hasbeens who can't even walk and don't even train when they figh……………..Fights?

My God kids they are NOT even entertaining fights anymore! If your on here still talking about Big Foot, Fedor "glass chin" Emelianenko, Cheal "I collect paychecks" Sonnen, Frank "I quit when I get hit" Mir, Fatpaige, Roy "I can't walk out of the cage" Nelson, etc...It is your fault we get the grandpa leagues now!

No one in boxing watches a washed up Roy Jones Jr (who was one of the greatest to ever box) in boxing because they respect the sport and understand once a boxer is done, "he is done!" Only in MMA do we get these old guys who can't move or compete a pedestaled!

It's because of nerdy Sherdogers who have never competed in anything in your lives you still except mediocre and "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle! This is competition and the best should be competing against the best!

Old guys need to be pushed aside and let the new breed in! Rick Flair was only cool 20 years ago! Now he is just some old guy looking like a shriveled raison screaming like a dementia patient!

Come at me Bros!
Your a hasbean!

My bad. Wait til you see what’s next.

Apparently somebody does. Roy Jones Jr just retired from boxing last year and he is 50 now.

Back