Are you shedogers the reason to blame about these old Hasbeens still competing?

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously! Are you idiots the people to blame that we keep getting these old, broken, washed up hasbeens who can't even walk and don't even train when they figh……………..Fights?

My God kids they are NOT even entertaining fights anymore! If your on here still talking about Big Foot, Fedor "glass chin" Emelianenko, Cheal "I collect paychecks" Sonnen, Frank "I quit when I get hit" Mir, Fatpaige, Roy "I can't walk out of the cage" Nelson, etc...It is your fault we get the grandpa leagues now!

No one in boxing watches a washed up Roy Jones Jr (who was one of the greatest to ever box) in boxing because they respect the sport and understand once a boxer is done, "he is done!" Only in MMA do we get these old guys who can't move or compete a pedestaled!

It's because of nerdy Sherdogers who have never competed in anything in your lives you still except mediocre and "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle! This is competition and the best should be competing against the best!

Old guys need to be pushed aside and let the new breed in! Rick Flair was only cool 20 years ago! Now he is just some old guy looking like a shriveled raison screaming like a dementia patient!

Come at me Bros!

Last edited:
Yes. I personally am responsible for these old guys still wanting to fight. Sorry about that.

I am responsible for Rin Nakai

pretty sure nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing them to fight......usually it's promoters holding a bag of money to their head.

Athletes want to compete.

It's the thing they love, people will want to do the things they love well after they can't do it

Most ppl's passion never goes away

It's mostly Scott Coker's fault.

To be honest I wouldn't be against a vets league where they can all fight each other and I don't have to watch it.

images (1).jpeg I'm definitely one fan that is responsible for having Run Nakai on as many cards as possible.

Thank god we have Tyrell Fortune , he is a breath of fresh air and should add much depth to the aging HW division.

Yes.

I hope either Rizin or Bellator does Sakuraba/Liddell.

And it's "Ric Flair." He was cool closer to 30 years ago, well before you were thought of.

Seriously! Are you idiots the people to blame that we keep getting these old, broken, washed up hasbeens who can't even walk and don't even train when they figh……………..Fights?

My God kids they are NOT even entertaining fights anymore! If your on here still talking about Big Foot, Fedor "glass chin" Emelianenko, Cheal "I collect paychecks" Sonnen, Frank "I quit when I get hit" Mir, Fatpaige, Roy "I can't walk out of the cage" Nelson, etc...It is your fault we get the grandpa leagues now!

No one in boxing watches a washed up Roy Jones Jr (who was one of the greatest to ever box) in boxing because they respect the sport and understand once a boxer is done, "he is done!" Only in MMA do we get these old guys who can't move or compete a pedestaled!

It's because of nerdy Sherdogers who have never competed in anything in your lives you still except mediocre and "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle! This is competition and the best should be competing against the best!

Old guys need to be pushed aside and let the new breed in! Rick Flair was only cool 20 years ago! Now he is just some old guy looking like a shriveled raison screaming like a dementia patient!

Come at me Bros!
Which Fedor fight was not entertaining?

Yes, seems like 90% of hardcore mma fans can't get behind the new guys and still idolize the fighters they grow up with, like people born in the 70ies only listen to 70ies disco music.

It is obvious that Bellator is banking on it right now, but the UFC used to put big name heavyweights as main event for they Fight Night shows all around the world.
Mir vs Bigfoot, Barnett vs Arlovski, Hunt vs Big Country, you name it, we have seen that fight, and now Bellator is doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Yeah I like that shit. I always
Was excited for Holyfield as well until the bitter end.

I was excited for Royce vs shamrock. I’m really excited to see Wanderlei in barrknuckle.

The most exciting fight of the year for me will be Wanderlei in barrknuckle if I’m being honest.

Ric flair is still wrestling? And he was only cool 20 years ago? You mean 40 years ago?

man you are young as hell.

Unfortunately, it's the jack off sitting next to you at BWWs talking out of his ass about MMA and the other very casual fans.

I gahrontee you would like a muscle bound man in that same position.

nothing against that other than it’s gross in my opinion. But you can be as gross as you want to.
Leave the homosexuality crap away from replying to my comment that clearly states nothing about homosexuality.

Last edited:
Pretty sure most of us care about fighters long time health more than the casual fan. One way or another these guys are going to keep fighting if they want to, best you can hope for is that they're booked with favorable fights or against fellow old fighters. Diego Sanchez, Anderson Silva, fucking 50 year old Rogerio Nogueira and 1-9 in his last 10 Penn (before release) are still getting fights, so let's not pretend it's just Bellator trotting out these old guys for name value. Atleast Wand vs Fatpage was a good brawl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back