Are you really telling me Conor cant KTFO Nate?

It's not likely. He can certainly win though. In fact, I have him winning by decision.

You mean for the Fight Night card? That card fuckin' SUCKED, I barely watched tbh
Main event was fun but the rest was hard to pay attention to. Then I caught the Ward fight after and found that boring too but oh well, 202 is close.

For all the panic wrestle jokes, it's fair to say that Nate clinched with Conor when he was getting hit with hard shots. He's not invincible, and if Conor can stay composed and keep landing farther into the fight it would not surprise me one bit.

I also have Conor by ko/tko within 4.

I'll tell you.

Conor is not capable of KO'ing Nate.

Until you produce evidence of said KO, i stand firmly by my claim. Prove me wrong.

Not saying he cant. Saying he didnt. If he couldnt do it then, odds are he wont do it this time.

Conor threw everything including the kitchen sink at Nate, with no effect.

Nate will finish Conor quicker this time around and make it look easier.
Nope ! This fight will be similar with conor winning the fight or being finished late in third or fourth count on it ! People thinking that Nate is gonna be so much better this time are are just hating on conor

Nate isn't a fucking WW. Come on man.

As for the rest. They fought once already. Perhaps you heard about it.

funny-gifs25.gif
But Nate will be a ww this time

Who is saying that?

I wouldn't bet the house that it was going to happen but anything is possible

I'd assume we're going to see a billion leg kicks in the next fight.

I'm looking over Nate's record, and he's never been KTFO. Beat and beat up, yes. KTFO, no. Came really close in the Thomson fight. So no, I don't believe Conor is the man to get the job done.

Conor can KO Nate if he goes back to his actual style of stopping people, which is landing multiple blows one after the other, and not just throwing fast pitches like you're at a baseball game. The Aldo KO gave him a false sense of security in his power. Don't get me wrong, he does have power and he can 1 shot somebody. But he also scores most of his KO's by landing strong successive punches, not in single shots. He KO's guys on the second, third, fourth, etc., shots.

Against Nate he was just whiffing punches trying to score another epic one punch KO and that was his biggest problem.

Conor gassed himself hitting Nate in the head, lol

For all the panic wrestle jokes, it's fair to say that Nate clinched with Conor when he was getting hit with hard shots. He's not invincible, and if Conor can stay composed and keep landing farther into the fight it would not surprise me one bit.

I also have Conor by ko/tko within 4.

Clinching isnt panic wrestling, its a boxing strategy, and nate does it all the time in fights.

Conor actually panic wrestled.

I dunno brah, Nate is a tough fignter and a really good fighter skillwise but most are saying that while Conor has power he cant KO WW's.

Gonna becray if he KTFO DIAZ.

Nate is not a WW. Stop listening to Dana. True WWs can't make the cut to 155. Nate can.

No chance. Maybe if Nate stood still and let Conor tee off on him for a couple minutes.

Of course he can, if he can land some big shots in succession. But Nate is not going to make that easy for him. And the question will be just how long can he survive while trying to do that? He had an entire round and change to try last time and didn't even have Nate wobbled, despite throwing a ridiculous number of power shots. How long can he keep that up without getting crack again himself? Nate has the better chin, so that's a tough battle to engage in.

Clinching isnt panic wrestling, its a boxing strategy, and nate does it all the time in fights.

Conor actually panic wrestled.

Not saying it was the same thing, my point is when Conor was connecting it was affecting Nate, no matter what he says after the fight. People balk when Conor says Nate was close to being put out from his punches, but I think it's more plausible than most think. There's only so many flush shots a guy can take to the chin, and Conor is an expert.

We'll see what happens in the rematch.

Back