Are you really telling me Conor cant KTFO Nate?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I dunno brah, Nate is a tough fignter and a really good fighter skillwise but most are saying that while Conor has power he cant KO WW's.

Gonna becray if he KTFO DIAZ.

No, nobody is telling you that. It's MMA. The right punch can knock out anyone.

He can, it'll just be retardedly difficult. He cracked Nate multiple times and Nate barely budged

He hand picked him.

He is getting a second chance.

He has had 3 extra months to train

Diaz wont expose Conor's weaknesses by taking him down

Everything handed to Conor on a golden white platter....

Conor threw everything including the kitchen sink at Nate, with no effect.

Nate will finish Conor quicker this time around and make it look easier.

nate has been ko'd 1 time and that was via headkick and he was'nt even unconscious so its gonna be tough

Anyone can get KO'd. If you say otherwise, you're a fucking GOOF.

Nate is good at rolling with punches and is hard to hit clean

I saw nate take conors BEST.
& he didn't even take a knee.

I'm just saying it isn't likely.
Nate doesn't avoid a fight.
&fighters like that can always
get caught.

No, nobody is telling you that. It's MMA. The right punch can knock out anyone.
Conor can hope and pray
but I think his confidence has now
entered the realm of the delusional

unlikley to KO Nate imo

Anyone can KO anyone.

A 15 year old girl could KO Stipe Miocic with the right punch from the right angle.

Saying "x fighter can't KO x fighter" is RETARDED.

ANYONE CAN KO ANYONE.

Oh it's definitely possible, it is a fist fight. But judging by how Conor threw everything and then some, and Nate didn't budge, one would have to think that he's not going to knock him out in the rematch either. But that's just this fiends opinion
tumblr_n96nbfn9au1sbkp3no6_250.gif

People acting like Conor can't KO Nate because he didn't KO him last time is retarded.

It's like these guys have never watched combat sports ever, or maybe they only apply their "logic" selectively. How many fights have there been where one fighter KOs the other in one fight and can't KO the same guy in another fight?

I dunno brah, Nate is a tough fignter and a really good fighter skillwise but most are saying that while Conor has power he cant KO WW's.

Nate isn't a fucking WW. Come on man.

As for the rest. They fought once already. Perhaps you heard about it.

funny-gifs25.gif

It's just unlikely. Anyone can be ko'd. Nate was dropped by bendo and bendo has never been known for power

Oh it's definitely possible, it is a fist fight. But judging by how Conor threw everything and then some, and Nate didn't budge, one would have to think that he's not going to knock him out in the rematch either. But that's just this fiends opinion
tumblr_n96nbfn9au1sbkp3no6_250.gif

tumblr_nzm1roEXBb1tq8xp2o1_400.gif

Wouldn't it be K "N"ate TFO?

Well if Nate runs in Jose style swinging for the fences with his chin up in the air. Then ya it is possible.

conor had a short notice, no camp, no sparring Nate and threw everything at him and never really rocked him seriously at any point.

Back