Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin towers comment?

Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin tower comment?

• Total voters
I'm not offended, just fuckin scratching my head as to why he or anyone would say that on the record. I wonder how cool it sounded in his head before he said it lol!

Dumbass!
giphy.webp

It was a weak sauce comment based on like 2009 meme trash talk. Not mad at the guy, but his verbal attacks have always been shit. He should hire Colby's writers or something.

I'm extremely offended! Nobody calls Tim Duncan and David Robinson floppers and gets aways with it.

563b72406b1c0434c7be8a0b8d4c1f4c.jpg

Americans make jokes about other countries getting fucked up all the time. I dont see why it should offend any snowflakes.

The fact that he mentioned steel gives him an out with the "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" meme, and someone like him would make that joke, an asian nerd that watches Narato.

Adesanya is gonna be looking like tower 7 come time of the fight

I'm sure he didnt mean to harm anyone w that,but probably shoulda thought that one through lol. Anyway I'm not offended and nor should anyone else be.

I disliked it, but was not offended. He wasn't attempting to hurt any actual victims of 9/11 or trivialize their suffering. I will write it off as an ill advised metaphor. And I will also note that people say stupid shit on the internet. It's what they do.

It's a pretty fucked up thing to say. And will probably offend many viewers of the UFC. Dana will prob force him to apologize.

I'm a New Yorker and it didn't bother me at all. I actually thought it was kinda corny. Izzy's usually better with insults/trash talk. You all need to put your big girl panties on. Sheesh.

Not offended, but he should've been smarter. Tragedies are always too soon.

I'm not offended but can see why others would be and agree it was a dumb thing to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back