Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin towers comment?

Are you offended by Israel Adesanya twin tower comment?

• Total voters
I doubt Izzy meant any offense and was just a bad analogy since overlaps with a mass murder. steel skyscraper towers impressive engineering that can with stand wind, seismic activity etc... but like Achilles pressure on a vulnerable spot can wreck. Stick to dancing Izzy. Fighters say stupid stuff often. They want to create hype like WWE but Vince has writers for their scripts while MMA has plenty of amateur Cringe.

Just curious of how many people here were offended by it and how many weren't.

“He’s human like anyone else, and everyone likes to make this myth about, ‘Oh, he’s steel, like kicking steel,’ or you hit him and he doesn’t fall. I’ll touch him enough times. I’ll touch him enough times and eventually he’ll crumble like the Twin Towers.”
he's a dumbfuck he could've used something else instead of the Twin Towers so I hope he gets slept now.

No offence taken. Israel is always saying weird shit, I just enjoy his fights and pay no attention to his words.

Oh no 1000 rich americans died.
The greatest tragedy in modern history lol

I mean.....does them being rich or poor make it any less/more sad?

Are you referring to Building 7?

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

not offended but at the same time he could've used a better reference

He’s not from America...don’t think people from outside of America really care that much about that

Fun fact:

If you type Israel and Twin Towers into Google, you will be visited by the FBI

Also:

Romero can only fall by controlled demolition.

A lot of people out there think the twin towers fell by controlled demolition.

Interesting fact, Mark Wahlberg was suppose to be on the plane that hit one of the towers but was to drunk to board.

I'm more disappointed tbh. But hey, fighters are entertainers not role models...
#eggonmyface

Ugh! I can't even... I am literally shaking right now.

All the sherbros upset with Izzy are the same ones who think Colby is funny, laugh at Conor's anti-muslim jokes, think racist jokes are free speech and people need to get thicker skins. Its funny to see them get just a little tiny dose of their own medicine because they aren't as smug when they are on the other end of the barb.

FACTS

I'm not offended. But it wasn't clever or funny either. Stupid thing to say really. I am disappoint.

Back