Are you more excited for RDA/McGregor or Cormier/Jones 2?

Are you more excited for RDA/McGregor or Cormier/Jones 2

• Total voters
A rematch for a belt that was never actuall lost, versus a champion vs champion of the two most dynamic weight classes with still power to deliver 1 punch KO and not look like manlets? Really??

I'm probably more excited for the RDA/McGregor fight; but I'm most excited to see Jones in the Octagon again.

Jones/DC is an interesting technical fight but I want to see RDA destroy that little Irish peacock.

Couldn't care less about DC-Jones. The first fight was blah, and I'm willing to bet this one will go exactly the same. Need to see Jones vs Rumble or Jones at HW before I get excited about another one of his fights.

RDA/McGoober for sure. We have no idea what will happen this time.

Jones/Cormier is a can't miss fight, but we've already got an idea what will happen, based on their last fight.

What's up with the join date? I could have sworn you used to be a 2002 account or so or am I just mistaken and confusing you with someone else?

fbf56b90-c9a7-0132-4599-0ebc4eccb42f.gif
Nah, just mixed me up with someone else.

And yeah, my post count reveal I have no another life besides Sherdog and work lol

Voted for Jones, who he fights is irrelevant, looking forward to seeing the best fighter in the world do his thing.

I don't let myself get excited for conor fights anymore. I was excited for over a year for his last fight and then it ended in 14 seconds. I didn't even have time to unzip my pants before he finished.

Definitely more interested in Jones vs. DC, which is guarenteed to be a battle.

DC vs Jones for me,
I know that RDA will beat conor badly but cant imagine how DC will handle Jones second time

Hipsters are gonna say Holm vs Tate.

HAHA!! You talked sooooooooooooo much shit about Conor before he fought Mendes and Jose. You went on and on post after post about how he couldn't beat Jose. Now you have to hope he loses at LW, haha.

You feel better son got that all out your system? I wanted Jose to school him Conor got him good, I wanted Chad to chop him all he did was exposed him and GKTFO. You girlz get all twisted because I'm not swooning all over the man I keep telling you all I respect Conor the fighter, Conor the character you can keep that...

RDA vs McGregor because it's so much harder to call.

Bones-Rumble is the big one for me. Conor/RDA wins this one, though. DC is so fuckin good and a true champion,but I definitely expect Jones to win.

Back