Are You Going to Worlds???

elcliffo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have just registered. Whitebelt Adult Male Feather. This will be my second tournament, I went to the pan-ams and lost my first match by 4points, I am hoping to do better this time. I have been training for about 7mos (last 2 weeks off because of stupid flu).

I just wanted to see who else is going and what class you were competing in.

Good luck and I will see you there.

wow talk about diving in the deep end. first two tourneys pan ams and mundials? good luck man!

I will be there but I won't be competing.

Pan Ams to Worlds in 2 tournies? jesus. good luck.

bring back lots of photos.

~Foz

I thought about it, but I don't have the guts to compete, at least not yet :icon_sad:
I've been training BJJ for 15 mos.
If I did go, I'd be in the whitebelt female under 141 class.

todd is entering the absolute in both white belt and brown belt. good luck todd, youll do great.

$100 omg!! no wonder they moved it from brasil

i thought tourneys in the usa were about $50

I'll be there competing in the 194 bracket. White Belt Masters as well.

Dan

$100 isnt that much considering the experince! Most of you would spend that much money on a pair of jeans, a night out on the town or to see a concert or sporting event.....so why not for BJJ?

$100 isnt that much considering the experince! Most of you would spend that much money on a pair of jeans, a night out on the town or to see a concert or sporting event.....so why not for BJJ?

only if ur rich......:icon_cry2

I will be watching, not competing. Should be a blast once again.

Since I am a relative noooob to BJJ I didn't realize that even the major tourneys had belt level distinctions....this is very cool indeed. Doubt I make the trip for this, but it's good for me to have this info now.

I'll be there to support my team but won't be competing. I feel I'm not ready yet. I don't want mundials to be my first tournament.

where is the tourney gonna be held at? Not competing but, may attend if able to

Just watch out for the "shins on bicep" guard. If that happens, the triangle is seconds away.

I agree! It's a world championship people!

Just watch out for the "shins on bicep" guard. If that happens, the triangle is seconds away.

not true, bma mat wont be able to battle on the tatami mats as he is currently battling severe acne, and everyone knows that only bma mat is the master of the shin on bicep guard.....he in fact even was kind enough to make an instructional on it, only to be ridiculed and to leave the site....and get back on the mat to tap poor training partners over and over and over

I heard bma mat is in the same weightclass as kron, and rickson said hes deffinetely considering having kron pull out as to not embarass the family

(damn, im procrastinating my final research paper for school.....if you couldnt tell with my recent BS posts LOL)

Back