Are you f&^@%$%#@ kidding me?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Another pullout from a Conor opponent, first aldo now this shit? Another opponent on two weeks notice wtf. Just woke up and this BS is news . Dos anjos never pulls out of fights now all of a sudden 2 weeks before the fight he does. I didnt believe that Aldo was ducking with the pullout now that dos anjos did it the same exact way its suspicious.

Seriously wtf gonna be an easy fight for mcgregor with an unprepared opponent, grow some balls are RDA you dissapoinment.
reaction-angry-frustrated-mad-upset.gif

Werdum pulled out of his title fight too

3 Brazilian champs, 3 title fights collapsed on account of the them

You sound like dana white

Andy Ogle (Replaced by Holloway). Cole Miller (Replaced by Brandao). Jose Aldo (Replaced by Mendes). Dos Anjos...

Last edited:
when I read this news this morning, my brother was sleeping on the couch next to me, as I let out a huggeeeee "NOOOOOO, FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOO,"

he thought a family member died or something. then I had to tell him this was worse then that. we both wept

Werdum pulled out of his title fight too

3 Brazilian champs, 3 title fights collapsed on account of the them

Cain pulled out first.

No need to be a bigot, its only mma.

Cain pulled out first.

No need to be a bigot, its only mma.
And???

Then another fight was made and Werdum pulled out

Bigot? Lol don't ever address me again with that nonsense. Sorry if you have a soft spot for Brazilians, but they objectively pull out of a lot of fights. Whether they're scared, shady, or terrible in the gym, it's a fact.

Apparently it's bigoted now to say facts

Another pullout from a Conor opponent, first aldo now this shit? Another opponent on two weeks notice wtf. Just woke up and this BS is news . Dos anjos never pulls out of fights now all of a sudden 2 weeks before the fight he does. I didnt believe that Aldo was ducking with the pullout now that dos anjos did it the same exact way its suspicious.

Seriously wtf gonna be an easy fight for mcgregor with an unprepared opponent, grow some balls are RDA you dissapoinment.
reaction-angry-frustrated-mad-upset.gif

Yeah he broke his foot on purpose, I'm guessing its just a zit between his big toe for your guys, just like Aldo was faking it...

Conor's next tshirt - Brazilians pull out I don't

And???

Then another fight was made and Werdum pulled out

Bigot? Lol don't ever address me again with that nonsense. Sorry if you have a soft spot for Brazilians, but they objectively pull out of a lot of fights. Whether they're scared, shady, or terrible in the gym, it's a fact.

Apparently it's bigoted now to say facts

Lots of fighters pull out for various reasons.

When you offer a post with no nuance whatsoever, your only insight being that the guys who pull out are Brazillian it reeks of a simple minded bigotry.

Objectively, the UFC has employed more American fighters longer and it would hold that more American fighters have pulled out over the history of the UFC as the top MMA promotion.

But you have the memory of a goldfish and a clear bias.

I don't have a soft spot for Brazillian fighters. You have a bias against them.

Also, if you care to be correct at all, Werum didn't pull out against Stipe, he didn't accept the fight at all. He has now accepted it for a later date and Cain is nowehere to be found.

Saying their are scared, lol at this level of MMA none of these guys are scared.

Did you throw a fit when Hendo pulled out of 151 and the Jon turned down the fight?

What about Khabib?

Every fight Tito or Cain pulled out of?

Lots of fighters pull out for various reasons.

When you offer a post with no nuance whatsoever, your only insight being that the guys who pull out are Brazillian it reeks of a simple minded bigotry.

Objectively, the UFC has employed more American fighters longer and it would hold that more American fighters have pulled out over the history of the UFC as the top MMA promotion.

But you have the memory of a goldfish and a clear bias.

I don't have a soft spot for Brazillian fighters. You have a bias against them.

Also, if you care to be correct at all, Werum didn't pull out against Stipe, he didn't accept the fight at all. He has now accepted it for a later date and Cain is nowehere to be found.
lmao at clear bias.. Stop quoting my posts. 3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights. They don't train intelligently.
No bias whatsoever

Werdum ran for the hills when they gave the fight to Stipe

Back