Are you f&^@%$%#@ kidding me?

lmao at clear bias.. Stop quoting my posts. 3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights. They don't train intelligently.
No bias whatsoever

Werdum ran for the hills when they gave the fight to Stipe

I'll quote whoever I like on a forum. You're probably the kind of puss who would block someone who calls them on their BS though.

So if Werdum ran for the hills, why did he accept the fight afterall?

You should see me edit, I love how you are si dismissive of Cain ruining that fight because it doesn't fit your bias. It's sad really.

And again, what about Jones, Hendo, Khabib, Tito, ffs even my favorite fighter Pettis.

And the blanket statement that Brazillians don't train intelligently is bigoted.

I'll quote whoever I like on a forum. You're probably the kind of puss who would block someone who calls them on their BS though.

So if Werdum ran for the hills, why did he accept the fight afterall?

You should see me edit, I love how you are si dismissive of Cain ruining that fight because it doesn't fit your bias. It's sad really.

And again, what about Jones, Hendo, Khabib, Tito, ffs even my favorite fighter Pettis.

And the blanket statement that Brazillians don't train intelligently is bigoted.
3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights

You can't call someone out on bullshit if there is no bullshit

Whatever, once these guys finally work up the courage to fight they won't be champs anymore. Just like Aldo. Delaying the inevitable

I now have a dent in my bathroom wall, right by the one I made when Aldo pulled out.

3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights

You can't call someone out on bullshit if there is no bullshit

Whatever, once these guys finally work up the courage to fight they won't be champs anymore. Just like Aldo. Delaying the inevitable

This is your idea of a response?

Weak. Flaccid.

I pointed out in several ways where your post was shit. And the fact that you are ignoring actual history to try to make a point that doesn't exist in regards to the Werdum-Cain fight, jut lol it's actually funny.

This is your idea of a response?

Weak. Flaccid.

I pointed out in several ways where your post was shit. And the fact that you are ignoring actual history to try to make a point that doesn't exist in regards to the Werdum-Cain fight, jut lol it's actually funny.
You have made no good points or posts. None. You came in here trying to defend against facts. 3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights. That's all I said to spark your response and that's all I'm saying now.

I don't even get hype for upcoming fights these days, it's become ridiculous.

I'm just glad the bar up the road gets the PPV's, so I can just wander in and see who actually made it to the octagon on fight night.

You have made no good points or posts. None. You came in here trying to defend against facts. 3 Brazilian champs, 3 cancelled title fights. That's all I said to spark your response and that's all I'm saying now.

So bringing up how your case against Werdum is actual BS according to what happened in real life and referencing American champs who have pulled out of fights and other Non-Brazillians who have a history of pulling out of fights is nothing in this context? Lol.

I responded to point out your clear bias against Brazillian fighters and you just did all of my work for me.

It's clear you have a bias and no interest in reality. Seems like it is rooted in some weird xenophobic complex, and it certainly comes with a with a dash of bigotry.

Carry on.

So bringing up how your case against Werdum is actual BS according to what happened in real life and referencing American champs who have pulled out of fights and other Non-Brazillians who have a history of pulling out of fights is nothing in this context? Lol.

I responded to point out your clear bias against Brazillian fighters and you just did all of my work for me.

It's clear you have a bias and no interest in reality. Seems like it is rooted in some weird xenophobic complex, and it certainly comes with a with a dash of bigotry.

Carry on.
Werdum said he would fight Cain and not Stipe. It's the most embarrassing case of the three. Nothing you've said changes the fact that three Brazilian champs have cancelled three title fights consecutively.

Back