Are you afraid that in the future UFC will replace the fighters with human-like robots?

Cazanciocu

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
With the explosive advancement of AI and robotics that we see curently, the experts predict that in the next 5 years we will have human-like robots. Does this idea scares you and do you think UFC would do it?

With the explosive advancement of AI and robotics that we see curently, the experts predict that in the next 5 years we will have human-like robots. Does this idea scares you and do you think UFC would do it?
The UFC already tried back in the Fox days, but the robots got wrecked by ring girls

o9XfBjy.gif

Robots are going to WAY too expensive compared to fighters who generally fight for 10k/10k. And they cannot replace stars due to a lack of character and charisma.

Robots are going to WAY too expensive compared to fighters who generally fight for 10k/10k. And they cannot replace stars due to a lack of character and charisma.
Yeah, last thing Dana needs are a bunch of sentient super robots who know their worth. He's much more efficient around the sheep that sign where he tells them to

I wish you were right that it was coming this soon- I want a wife robot with all the right skills that is programmed to enjoy sharing me with other 'robots.' One that looks like Daryl Hannah.
In 2150 technology will reach this level and humans will stop reproducing and become extinct. This is the real reason we have never had contact with an alien civilization. Civilizations become extinct a few years after creating sex robots and virtual reality.

In 2150 technology will reach this level and humans will stop reproducing and become extinct. This is the real reason we have never had contact with an alien civilization. Civilizations become extinct a few years after creating sex robots and virtual reality.
So we only get a few years with our sex robots? Seems so unfair.

Zuck would get knocked out
Robots have no heart

My family lineage will end with me because I can’t stop fucking a microwaved cantaloupe.

robot lives matter.

TS is obviously a filthy robotophobe who is probably the type of person who would disown his son for choosing to transition to a robot.

You disgust me.

Back