Are we really going to shell out $60 to watch two of Nayts leftovers?

Will you be watching UFC 246?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

wonder what cowboy was in the middle of saying when nate knocked his hat off, its gotta have been some shit like "howdie pardner mayhap after the fight you and your good brother can mosie on up to the bbq at my...aw shucks my stetson i do declare"

Its Cowboy and Conor, why wouldnt any MMA fan watch this?

Watch it we shall. But shelling out 60 is for dorks who play touch butt in the park.

I'll watch the prelims because Roxanne is on it.

Love me some Nerd Queen! :)

Is pettis co main now? I thought it was Holly? Hopefully it is Pettis dont want to see a chick fight right before the main

Not even gonna watch it live. Just torrent it the next morning and skip all the boring shit like Holly and other stuff.

I mean I’d understand if the card was stacked, but even that’s one of the most Pleb tier undercards ever...

Idk about you guys but I wouldn’t even stream this card for free.

<DisgustingHHH>

f3m6ggwvta441.jpg

tenor.gif

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

how many titles has nate won? and i'm pretty sure conor beat nate in their last fight...you know, the one that wasn't on a weeks notice.

terrible card. lol at roxanne headling the prelims. ufc lol

how many titles has nate won? and i'm pretty sure conor beat nate in their last fight...you know, the one that wasn't on a weeks notice.

Yeah they’re such world beaters that Connie hasn’t wont a fight in over 3 YEARS and Cowboy is on a two fight losing skid...

I can’t grasp how some of you can defend this blatant robbery by the UFC.

<{chips}>

Only fight I remotely give a shit about on that card (aside from Colon) is Olenik, and he is a fossil that swings these days.

Lol @ there being more people saying they won't watch. 90%+ in this thread will watch, and you know it.

Promotion has started to pick up. That Eminem Conor commercial been running during the nfl playoffs all weekend

Never paid a $ for a ppv fuck Dana lmao

Will I pay to watch two hasbeens?

{<jordan}

Khabib v Tony is worth paying for
Not this piece of trash

TS is so hip and different, I can hardly understand what it's trying to say

I mean I’d understand if the card was stacked, but even that’s one of the most Pleb tier undercards ever...

Idk about you guys but I wouldn’t even stream this card for free.

<DisgustingHHH>

f3m6ggwvta441.jpg

tenor.gif

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

2 Tings:

1. You are a horrible troll

2.You will 100% for sure watch the card.

Hell Nah! Going to Dave & Buster to see it.

Back