Are we really going to shell out $60 to watch two of Nayts leftovers?

Will you be watching UFC 246?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean I’d understand if the card was stacked, but even that’s one of the most Pleb tier undercards ever...

Idk about you guys but I wouldn’t even stream this card for free.

<DisgustingHHH>

f3m6ggwvta441.jpg

tenor.gif

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

We talking about Nayt ''Conor wouldn't have touched me if i had a full camp'' Diaz? That Nayt?

maxresdefault.jpg

2 wmma fights on the main card yikes

Fili v Yusuff should be a banger
Pettis V Ferreira is alright

Would like to see Oly on the main card

Made plans with a girl for the weekend. Saturday night I plan on busting nuts I won't even stream this crap. Going to feel disappointed though I missed it if Cowboy somehow pulls out a win.

No one from Sherdog is shelling out 56.50 more than what they have.

Of course I'll watch.

Wouldn't pay a penny for it though. This card is awful.

We talking about Nayt ''Conor wouldn't have touched me if i had a full camp'' Diaz? That Nayt?

maxresdefault.jpg

So Nate chokes the guy out in front of his family, makes him QUIT, then smack talks and the BEST Connie could muster up was a 48-47 decision?

Talk about EMASCULATION lol. No wonder you Conor fans consume this subpar stuff...

maxresdefault.jpg

<6>

Third option. I will watch, but I won’t be paying.

lmao imagine paying $60 to watch bad ppvs and not just stream it online.

Actually it's three of Nates leftovers. Cowboy, Conor and Pettis

lmao imagine paying $60 to watch bad ppvs and not just stream it online.

What a good feeling it is to be European and get DAZN. This PPV bullshit is just nonsense, most of the cards they put out have like 3 decent matchups at best. How people are willing to pay 60$ for that shit is beyond me.

Last edited:
So Nate chokes the guy out in front of his family, makes him QUIT, then smack talks and the BEST Connie could muster up was a 48-47 decision?

Talk about EMASCULATION lol. No wonder you Conor fans consume this subpar stuff...

maxresdefault.jpg

<6>
Both fighters had full camp in the second fight. According to Nate himself, Conor shouldn't have been able to touch his face.Yet:

PZyL8f.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

{<jordan}

I’m not even gonna bother to watch it!!

Il be watching.

I wont be paying

60 Dollar is insane anyway.
I'd bet my ass that the UFC would make way more money if they'd make it like dazn does; 11.99€/~13$ each month for every UFC-Event.
(Including the NBA, NFL, soccer...)

Back