Are Tigers the strongest animal creature in the wild?

There’s a lot of bullshit floating around about that mainly because of a Lion tamer that worked on films put some cats in bad positions. In one case, he sprayed vinegar (I think it was vinegar) in the eyes of a Tiger that was about to kill a Lion to get it to let go of the Lion.. essentially blinding the Tiger. The Lion then gets up and goes on to kill the Tiger.

So, imo, he’s not really a credible source but he’s the guy most people use.

Brou do you even bullshit?

Are we talking mammals, specifically?

Because insects are animals too.

Only Manlets worry about P4P rankings.... this thread is about over-all strongest animal on the planet.

Source
Scerpi the Manlet....lol

maxresdefault.jpg

ftd-tigervD.jpg

Elephants > bear > tiger > lion

Unsure where a hippo and a rhino would fit in this mix but I know lions won't fuck with rhinos solo.

I knew a girl that worked with large cats, and she said that in captivity, African lions tend to dominate Bengal tigers. She also said that neither of those cats are as dangerous as leopards or Jaguars in captivity.

I've read that Jaguars are the toughest cats p4p and that the Siberian Tiger is the toughest and most dangerous cat in the wild. Siberian tigers actually do kill smaller bears and fight with larger ones, but tend to lose those fights against the biggest bears.

Brown bears kill polar bears in the wild, but it is a very rare occurrence that their paths cross. It's said that the toughest bears on Earth are the Kodiak brown Bears that can be over 2,000lbs.

The toughest land animal on Earth is the African Elephant, which has and does kill most other large Animals in Africa. P4P it's suposed to be the badger, wolverine, or the Tasmanian devil, but that's pretty subjective. The acual toughest animal on Earth is the Tardigrade AKA the water bear. which is a micro organism that's survived every mass extinction.

One of my good friend use to work in a special lion reserve in Senegal.
From what he told me, african think Leopard are the real king of Africa.
Its the only cat that dont have bone in his neck so cant be strangle by constrictor snake, got the strongest skin (real hard to go through) and can crush skull bone with one pawn.
They also got the best reflex.. They're know to hunt crocodile by touching the inside of the crocodile mouth, try to get attack then jump on it and go through crocodile skin within an instant.
Apparantly lion, tiger , honey badger, snake and crocodile are all afraid of Leopard and can be prey.
(P.s sorry for my english it isnt my first language)

One of my good friend use to work in a special lion reserve in Senegal.
From what he told me, african think Leopard are the real king of Africa.
Its the only cat that dont have bone in his neck so cant be strangle by constrictor snake, got the strongest skin (real hard to go through) and can crush skull bone with one pawn.
They also got the best reflex.. They're know to hunt crocodile by touching the inside of the crocodile mouth, try to get attack then jump on it and go through crocodile skin within an instant.
Apparantly lion, tiger , honey badger, snake and crocodile are all afraid of Leopard and can be prey.
(P.s sorry for my english it isnt my first language)
leopards might be stronger pound for pound, but the real world disregards such silly rankings.
main-qimg-fcda34caab3d13b10c46ee27a6a3a0a5

Might makes right in da jungle, and the tiger is much larger and stronger.

I knew a girl that worked with large cats, and she said that in captivity, African lions tend to dominate Bengal tigers. She also said that neither of those cats are as dangerous as leopards or Jaguars in captivity.

I've read that Jaguars are the toughest cats p4p and that the Siberian Tiger is the toughest and most dangerous cat in the wild. Siberian tigers actually do kill smaller bears and fight with larger ones, but tend to lose those fights against the biggest bears.

Brown bears kill polar bears in the wild, but it is a very rare occurrence that their paths cross. It's said that the toughest bears on Earth are the Kodiak brown Bears that can be over 2,000lbs.

The toughest land animal on Earth is the African Elephant, which has and does kill most other large Animals in Africa. P4P it's suposed to be the badger, wolverine, or the Tasmanian devil, but that's pretty subjective. The acual toughest animal on Earth is the Tardigrade AKA the water bear. which is a micro organism that's survived every mass extinction.

Well said.

Interesting AV you got there.

The strongest land animal is an elephant. The strongest overall animal is a blue whale.

One of these would wreck a tiger and a elephant and a bear and a gorilla and a kola and everything with one bite.

Elephants > bear > tiger > lion

Unsure where a hippo and a rhino would fit in this mix but I know lions won't fuck with rhinos solo.

It would go elephant > hippo > rhino > bear > tiger > lion

You can debate rhino vs. hippo but the others are pretty obvious.

One of these would wreck a tiger and a elephant and a bear and a gorilla and a kola and everything with one bite.

A male Komodo weighs 200 pounds. A saltwater croc weighs over 1000 pounds (with the largest weighing 2000+). This is what tigers do to them-
ce5d3f50a37b6c0d743e4f7d586bb045.jpg

Levels to this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back