Are Tigers the strongest animal creature in the wild?

i'm firmly in the Tiger >>>>>>.Lion camp, but this thread had been done before, and a lot of things I found out when researching to reply to a Pro Lion douche was Lions have probably won more when shit went down

Not true.
There are many animals a tiger won't fuck with.

An out of control elephant sounds awesome. If only they ate meat haha

Polar bears literally kill whales and walrus

There’s allegedly a few documented cases of male Lions killing Polar bears in captivity. I read about it a while back, can’t remember where tho. Pretty crazy to think about tho.

leopards might be stronger pound for pound, but the real world disregards such silly rankings.
main-qimg-fcda34caab3d13b10c46ee27a6a3a0a5

Might makes right in da jungle, and the tiger is much larger and stronger.

Yeah, I thought that was an odd post too lol..

A male Komodo weighs 200 pounds. A saltwater croc weighs over 1000 pounds (with the largest weighing 2000+). This is what tigers do to them-
ce5d3f50a37b6c0d743e4f7d586bb045.jpg

Levels to this.

^There used to be a video on YouTube of a Tiger that dived into a river, swam out to a croc, grabbed it, and brought it back to shore and killed it because it stole food from the Tiger. The Tiger didn’t eat the Croc either, just left the carcass there as a warning to the other Crocs watching (according to the narration in the video)

Up there with the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. They will fuck with Crocs even on their own turf -Tigers are fantastic swimmers.

For the people on the front page,

A Polar bear loses to a tiger most of the time. They overheat and die from the battle. They have little constitution. A grizzly bear is the opposite and probably the only predator that wins heads up on land. Unless hippos are predators.

Siberian tigers fight and kill Amur brown bears though.

Why tiger when lion is king of the jungle?

No

A male polar bear is much stronger. Grizzly would also fck them up

A tiger would have no chance against a polar bear or a grizzly

Based on my extensive experience, it would be close. Between a huge siberian tiger and a huge grizzly bear, that's a close fight. There's been cases of tigers hunting and killing big bears.

This is why Tigers are so damn terrifying. What chance does a human stand against this thing? None, zero chance. The only consolation is that it would be a very quick death for a human. Tigers perform a ballet of violence in thier kills.

However, a pissed off Grizzly Bear is more terrifying. I feel like they dont care about efficiency in thier mauling. Grizzlies are just enormous brutes that completely destroy other animals out of pure rage, they're pretty much The Hulk in animal form.

Why tiger when lion is king of the jungle?
Because lions tend to look for preys with its pride. A male lion looks like a king with his pawns around him.

While tigers are solitary. It loves to hunt and kill on his own.

Brown bears kill polar bears in the wild, but it is a very rare occurrence that their paths cross. It's said that the toughest bears on Earth are the Kodiak brown Bears that can be over 2,000lbs.

Years ago I read a breakdown that said the same thing.

While polar bears are bigger and heavier, grizzlies and Kodiaks are stockier, stronger, and more vicious. They're the world's top

I keep reading about how tigers kill brown bears but on Youtube, the only encounters I've seen are tigers whooping little 250-pound black bears. And they don't even kill them either (even small bears are ferocious when fighting)

Tigers are the best predator, but in a fight, brown bears take that W.

I'm not sure the big cats are stronger than a lot of their prey...bulls, wildebeest, moose, bison, etc. For example, if you put a harness on a tiger, would it be able to pull as much weight as a buffalo?

Back