Are they people into Handball ? World Cup kick off now !!!!

Monday :
Belarus 29 Brazil 34
Spain 37 Chile 17
Slovenia 29 Qatar 31

Bosnia 22 Macedonia 25
Croatia 41 Iran 22
Austria 25 Tunisia 25

I played Handball in middle school and loved it. Haven't been able to play it since. Not exactly a top sport here in America

I played Handball in middle school and loved it. Haven't been able to play it since. Not exactly a top sport here in America

Yes I know, it's more of a "european" sport like volley ball, soccer or rugby.
Too bad, you should develop it in a college way like you do with football and basket ball, here most of the handball fans also love basket ball in a kind of "indoor brotherwood".

Same stuff for baseball here, no one watch it, no one know the rules and no one play because it's quite impossible to find a bat, a ball, a triangle field and more than two guys willing to play it.

Quarter finals this wesneday :
France Vs Slovenia
Denmark Vs Spain
Croatia Vs Poland
Germany Vs Qatar

My Picks : France-Spain-Croatia-Germany

Denmark-Spain
and Croatia - Poland still open for grabs.

Yes I know, it's more of a "european" sport like volley ball, soccer or rugby.
Too bad, you should develop it in a college way like you do with football and basket ball, here most of the handball fans also love basket ball in a kind of "indoor brotherwood".

Same stuff for baseball here, no one watch it, no one know the rules and no one play because it's quite impossible to find a bat, a ball, a triangle field and more than two guys willing to play it.

Quarter finals this wesneday :
France Vs Slovenia
Denmark Vs Spain
Croatia Vs Poland
Germany Vs Qatar

My Picks : France-Spain-Croatia-Germany

I'm a HUGE baseball guy lol played in high school and college. I watched the last WC and learned all I could. So this year I'm just enjoying the sport. I'll learn the teams soon

2 huge upset this afternoon with Qatar beating Germany (26-24) and Poland beating Croatia (24-22).....

France already lea 7-1 after 13 minutes.....

This World Cup was pretty weak, of course we(France) are too strong but see Qatar in final and Poland show that the favorite weren't at their best during this tournament...where were Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Croatia ?

France will probably destroy everybody in Europe cup Poland 2016 World Cup France 2017 and the Olympics....

J

Back