Are they Eddie Alvarezing Nunez?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I have no idea how good Nunez is. I mean, who really have time to follow WMMA really. But, as sickening Ronda hype was, Ronda was armbaring pretty much everyone and it sure as hell looks like Nunez ain't much better grappler than girls Ronda faced.

I felt Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, but people were strangely talking up Eddie Alvarez as if he was someone he was not. Then, his 'fans' all seemed to have disappeared after the loss, which wasn't too shocking if you ever followed Eddie's career at all and given how hard Conor seems to hit with his leff hand.

It looks like if Ronda is at 100 percent, I don't really see why Nunez is such a big threat like some people are once again making the opponent of a popular fighter out to be.

I had some sneaking suspicion that some people were intentionally talking up Eddie so that Conor would look better when he likely wins that fight, I mean, all those Eddie fans all disappeared. I wonder if they are doing the same thing for Ronda here.

eddie took the dive, he needed the cash, he has had a long career

Imo Ronda armbars her in the first

Hopefully Nunes knocks her out tho

ITS A CONSPIRACY

seriously they arent even talking about nunes in the hype videos,and she is the champion. SO i dont see how they are trying to fool you to think this fight is anything but what it is. The ufc has basically just been hey look Ronda is returning,watch this shit.

I dont think its fair to nunes to do that,but thats what theyve done.

Holm already Alvarezed Rousey.

"I mean, who really have time to follow WMMA really".

Uhhhhhhh real MMA fans do. This whole I don't like watching WMMA or lighter weight classes aka "manlets" fight talk is getting out of hand. Either your a fan of MMA or just a selective fan. You don't have to like every aspect of it but at least give it some respect.

Let put it this way. Other than Holly,who has dropped her last two fights,Nunes is the most dangerous person at 135 to put Honda against right now,shes the champion,and she beat shevchenko and the girl who beat Holly. So regardless..its a top fighter at 135,who hits exceptionally hard for the division.

"I mean, who really have time to follow WMMA really".

Uhhhhhhh real MMA fans do. This whole I don't like watching WMMA or lighter weight classes aka "manlets" fight talk is getting out of hand. Either your a fan of MMA or just a selective fan. You don't have to like every aspect of it but at least give it some respect.

lol stick to tuf man

I have no idea how good Nunez is. I mean, who really have time to follow WMMA really. But, as sickening Ronda hype was, Ronda was armbaring pretty much everyone and it sure as hell looks like Nunez ain't much better grappler than girls Ronda faced.

I felt Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, but people were strangely talking up Eddie Alvarez as if he was someone he was not. Then, his 'fans' all seemed to have disappeared after the loss, which wasn't too shocking if you ever followed Eddie's career at all and given how hard Conor seems to hit with his leff hand.

It looks like if Ronda is at 100 percent, I don't really see why Nunez is such a big threat like some people are once again making the opponent of a popular fighter out to be.

I had some sneaking suspicion that some people were intentionally talking up Eddie so that Conor would look better when he likely wins that fight, I mean, all those Eddie fans all disappeared. I wonder if they are doing the same thing for Ronda here.

Ronda is bigger, stronger, and a better grappler than most of Nunes' opponents.

Nunes is usually passive in the clinch. Not good against Rousey.

No.

Nunes for five minutes is the scariest chick out there, throw in Ronda's scary mental state and this should be over in about three minutes.

This was the worst fight for Ronda to comeback to.

Eddie was the champ stfu

Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez got GIFTED a title shot after two split decisions against Melendez, who's (1-4) in the UFC and Pettis who loses to FWs, definitely not champ material, the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson is the real LW champion.

TS is just another bitter broke bum who tries to devaluate Conor's achievement. Eddie Alvarez is legit but Conor is just out of his league, he's in a league of his own.

Back