Are they Eddie Alvarezing Nunez?

I havent seen anything about nunes in the build up to this fight

TS is just another bitter broke bum who tries to devaluate Conor's achievement. Eddie Alvarez is legit but Conor is just out of his league, he's in a league of his own.

which isn't true at all given my post history about Conor

I think Conor Mark Kerr'd ranger stott

Let put it this way. Other than Holly,who has dropped her last two fights,Nunes is the most dangerous person at 135 to put Honda against right now,shes the champion,and she beat shevchenko and the girl who beat Holly. So regardless..its a top fighter at 135,who hits exceptionally hard for the division.
It should be the other way around, she beat MIESHA TATE and that other girl who beat Holly. XD

Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez got GIFTED a title shot after two split decisions against Melendez, who's (1-4) in the UFC and Pettis who loses to FWs, definitely not champ material, the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson is the real LW champion.
You laugh at Pettis and Melendez but they were the two top guys of that division and Alvarez beat them. That title shot wasn't gifted.

I think nunez is the strongest girl she fought so she probably has a good chance staying out of subbs and bad positions just by strength and having some jits, at least in the first round. I see honda taking her down from a clinch and finishing her in the 2nd though, if it gets out of the first.

Eddie Alvarez "Eddie Alvarezed" Eddie Alvarez
<33>

Nunes is gonna shut the lights out in the 1st. Unless ronda has developed a solid setup via striking to get the clinch or hell a surprise blast double leg. Nunes is a monster with them hands. I think she spoils the return, if I'm wrong so be it but that's my prediction

TS is just another bitter broke bum who tries to devaluate Conor's achievement. Eddie Alvarez is legit but Conor is just out of his league, he's in a league of his own.
yeah, because someone with a Conor AV and Conor sig is certainly more impartial when talking about Conor. It must be that he is trying to devaluate, not that you are interested in over-valuating.
Also you are aware that Conor being rich doesn't make you rich, right? So like... referring to people you see as anti-Conor as "broke bum"s is not exempting you from being one yourself. Nor is it slightly relevant in a discussion about how much of Conor's semen is marinating in your mouth that you refuse to swallow because you want to keep it forever.

Eddie took a dive but I don't think Nunes is the type.

ITS A CONSPIRACY

seriously they arent even talking about nunes in the hype videos,and she is the champion. SO i dont see how they are trying to fool you to think this fight is anything but what it is. The ufc has basically just been hey look Ronda is returning,watch this shit.

I dont think its fair to nunes to do that,but thats what theyve done.

They're gonna be left with egg on their face if Nunes smashes her.

Eddie Alvarez did it to himself. Haha he was dead man walking into an inferno

Nunes is live here and can legitimately win or lose

The storyline is pretty much Ronda vs. herself.

Amanda is the 3rd wheel.

They're gonna be left with egg on their face if Nunes smashes her.
Theyll adapt regardless of what happens,but it would really have been a bit more responsible to work this out ahead of time.At least they did a better job with Holm leading into the Rousey fight.You got a sense of who Bethe was leading into the Rousey fight as well...in case she won,well,maybe you could sympathize with her if she lost too.

Neither is Holly...

Good point! Ronda just happened to go in there with literally the worst game plan possible haha. Hopefully she is more strategic this time, however i feel like Nunes is a style that lends itself more to Rondas achieving success than Hollys style did.

Theyll adapt regardless of what happens,but it would really have been a bit more responsible to work this out ahead of time.At least they did a better job with Holm leading into the Rousey fight.You got a sense of who Bethe was leading into the Rousey fight as well...in case she won,well,maybe you could sympathize with her if she lost too.

They'll run with Nunes if she wins but if it happens, on the night the casual is just gonna see it as Ronda losing to some other fighter they have no connection to or really know anything about.

I think they should have pushed for Nunes to go on a mainstream talk-show, Miesha did when she was champ so it's not Ronda exclusive.

I have no idea how good Nunez is...

...I don't really see why Nunez is such a big threat

giphy.gif

Back