Are there really people who consider GSP one of the GOATs? Or are they just trolling?

Well, Jones hasnt finished anyone in 5 years either. In fact the last guy of his size that he finished was 7 years ago against an already washed up Rampage Jackson. His last finish was 5 years ago against perrenial MW Chael Sonnen.

AS hasnt finished a fight in 6 years, his last finish being against journeyman Stephan Bonnar.

So there goes your stupid piece of shit thread, debunked in two sentences.

Jones and Silva were caught doping. That's enough of a reason to disqualify them.

GSP being the GOAT isn't even an opinion, it's a fact

GOAT definition = Greatest of all time.

Let's repeat......GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ask yourself......would a fighter who is considered "greatest of all time":

Go 5 YEARS without being able to finish a single opponent?

Need to rely on scorecards and lay and pray for "wins"?

Tap to strikes, by a smaller fighter no less?

Need vaseline to cheat, in order to beat SMALLER fighters?

Now let's have a crash course on WIN QUALITY.

All "wins" are not created equal, and any idiot knows this, except GSP fans apparently. Which of these 2 kinds of wins is more dominant?

This?

View attachment 324467

Or this?
View attachment 324463

Want a laugh? Watch how far GSP fans will reach to try and fool themselves that somehow decisioning someone is just as dominant as putting them to sleep.

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of these killers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP is absolutely a top tier fighter, the same way Cormier, and MM are top tier. The difference is that Cormier and MM can actually finish fights. You can't be an ELITE fighter if you rely on score cards, judges and decisions to "win" fights. True GOATS mostly beat their opponents so bad, that they cant continue fighting.

Cliffnotes: GOATS are KILLERS.

GSP being one of the GOATS?

LOL!
giphy.gif

Oh good lord are you ever trolling! Wow

@truthisfreedom you fucking 2017 casual, even here in GSP hater town, Sherdog, GSP is the absolute GOAT.

mNuNKp2.png
mNuNKp2.png

LOL Anderson and Jones are a FUCKING JOKE. Even combined that don't have half the votes of Fedor or GSP. Absolutely PATHETIC HAHAHAHA!

THANK GOD GSP came back to fuck up Bisping. Since Ping has a very recent win over a STILL ROIDED Anderson Silva, GSP will ALWAYS be considered the superior fighter, and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Andy fuck bois like TS will be forever BUTT HURT making these sorts of threads for us to laugh at and troll them in until the end of time.

GSP WINS. GSP FANS WIN. GSP HATERS FUCKING CUCKED AGAIN. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yeah, he's the GOAT bro!!! A real killer!
upload_2018-1-14_2-55-20.png

GOAT blanket for sure!

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, back with the ACTUAL GOATS, the KILLERS...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

didnt watch MMA during pride. Use to think that its either GSP, Silva, or Jones who were the Goats. Silva and Jones roid. I'll give GSP the benefit of the doubt and say he doesnt roid but like you said, he decisioned everyone. Mighty mouse has weak competition.

But now, I'm saying it's Fedor's the GOAT. I'm not exactly a true Fedor fan either because I didnt grow up watching him. People can argue "bro they didnt test in pride". Everyone in pride was on roids. Fedor was the only one that didn't look like he was on roids. Worst case scenario is that he was on roids and it was an even playing field. Not only that but everyone he fought was way bigger. Fedor is a LHW at most. Dudes fat. And he still beat all those legends in their prime and on roids.

didnt watch MMA during pride. Use to think that its either GSP, Silva, or Jones who were the Goats. Silva and Jones roid. I'll give GSP the benefit of the doubt and say he doesnt roid but like you said, he decisioned everyone. Mighty mouse has weak competition.

But now, I'm saying it's Fedor's the GOAT. I'm not exactly a true Fedor fan either because I didnt grow up watching him. People can argue "bro they didnt test in pride". Everyone in pride was on roids. Fedor was the only one that didn't look like he was on roids. Worst case scenario is that he was on roids and it was an even playing field. Not only that but everyone he fought was way bigger. Fedor is a LHW at most. Dudes fat. And he still beat all those legends in their prime and on roids.

I agree that Fedor is one of the GOATs.

But don't kid yourself, everybody in the UFC is on some kind of performance enhancer also.

I agree that Fedor is one of the GOATs.

But don't kid yourself, everybody in the UFC is on some kind of performance enhancer also.

I'm not sure what to believe. I feel like maybe 5% arent take peds.

I deffinitely think athletes from other sports are ALLL taking peds. If you get paid millions of dollars, you're going to take peds to get into that sport.

I'm not sure what to believe. I feel like maybe 5% arent take peds.

I deffinitely think athletes from other sports are ALLL taking peds. If you get paid millions of dollars, you're going to take peds to get into that sport.

There may be a handful, but most are.

And PED usage is a weak argument used by GSP fans. But you tell me when's the last time you saw someone with less than 10% body fat from drinking protein shakes. Like Nate Diaz said , everybody's on something.

image001.jpg

xCTrP0G.png

There may be a handful, but most are.

And PED usage is a weak argument used by GSP fans. But you tell me when's the last time you saw someone with less than 10% body fat from drinking protein shakes. Like Nate Diaz said , everybody's on something.

View attachment 324577

View attachment 324579

lol.... dude just cuz someone is less htne 10% body fat and drinking protein shake, doesnt mean theyre on roids. Nate was less then 10% body fat against michael johnson.

lol.... dude just cuz someone is less htne 10% body fat and drinking protein shake, doesnt mean theyre on roids. Nate was less then 10% body fat against michael johnson.

It's most certainly a suspicious indication.

GSP is 100%, without argument, ONE OF the GOAT's.

I think he's the top GOAT, but that's just my opinion.

TS is nothing but a GSP hater that launches a hideous troll attempt trying to discredit GSP every chance he gets.

Nothing to see here folks.

he wasn't goat before beating bisping, and he sure as hell isn't after

there's literally nothing impressive about beating bisping, nothing

silva matrix'ing forrest was more impressive than gsp beating bisping, fact

Sure his style was boring, but even knowing exactly what he was going to do no one could stop him.

He outstruck strikers
He out wrestled wrestlers
He out grappled BJJ aces like Shields

Not sure what else he could have done to be considered the perfect MMA fighter

I agree with almost all of this... but he sure as hell didn't out grapple Shields.

Need to rely on scorecards and boring, repetitive lay and pray for "wins"?

All "wins" are not created equal, and any idiot knows this, except GSP fans apparently. Which of these 2 kinds of wins is more dominant?

This?

View attachment 324467

Or this?
View attachment 324463

Want a laugh? Watch how far GSP fans will reach to try and fool themselves that somehow decisioning someone is just as dominant as putting them to sleep.

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of these killers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP is absolutely a top tier fighter, the same way Cormier, and MM are top tier. The difference is that Cormier and MM can actually finish fights. You can't be an ELITE fighter if you rely on score cards, judges and decisions to "win" fights. True GOATS mostly beat their opponents so bad, that they cant continue fighting.

LOL!
giphy.gif
IMG_20171124_221244.png

Need to rely on scorecards and boring, repetitive lay and pray for "wins"?

This?

View attachment 324467

Or this?
View attachment 324463

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL!
giphy.gif

So you make your point by using a couple of steroid cheats as examples of better fighters?

You’re a joke. Late the GSP hate flow through you. Jealous much?

Ass clown

Bones was but then stuff happened.

It’s gsp

Back