Are there just some fighters...

JoshuaGilbert

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that no matter what you just can't stand and can never cheer for? For me I have always some how hated Nick Diaz and his wannabe thug, stoner before fighter attitude. His style doesn't impress me, and he just gets on my nerves with whining recently, as well as the whole "quitting" because Condit beat him.

Nick is the one I can't stand the most, but I also don't really can't really stand Jake Shields, because his style just makes me wanna claw my eyes out.

... or Chael Sonnen because he more or less talks himself into title fights with his WWE bullshit, and he's another one who's style absolutely drives me insane. (Though I give him props on Anderson I, it doesn't entitle him to a title shot in every division just because he had a good fight and sold a lot of PPVs)

The Diaz bro's have way too many haters, they always bring it in the cage and are known to be nice and humble dudes, they get intense before fights.

that no matter what you just can't stand and can never cheer for? For me I have always some how hated Nick Diaz and his wannabe thug, stoner before fighter attitude. His style doesn't impress me, and he just gets on my nerves with whining recently, as well as the whole "quitting" because Condit beat him.

Nick is the one I can't stand the most, but I also don't really can't really stand Jake Shields, because his style just makes me wanna claw my eyes out.

... or Chael Sonnen because he more or less talks himself into title fights with his WWE bullshit, and he's another one who's style absolutely drives me insane. (Though I give him props on Anderson I, it doesn't entitle him to a title shot in every division just because he had a good fight and sold a lot of PPVs)

Come on, Georges. You don't have to hide behind that pseudonym. Also, inb4 "dont be scared, homie."

me no likes michael bisping

he is not as good as he thinks

his voice also irritates me

urijha faber or however you spell it. i cant stand the california attitude

Rashad The ping attitude ben Henderson weird and annoying condit just hate his face seriously I have no good reason other than that.

The Diaz bro's have way too many haters, they always bring it in the cage and are known to be nice and humble dudes, they get intense before fights.

I don't hate Nate, he doesn't seem as bad. I don't mind their "gestures" in the cage. I just don't like how Nick acts, he acts so hard before a fight like he's the toughest son of a bitch in the world, then gets beat and "quits." Then like Chael, he runs his mouth, pisses the Champ off, then gets a title shot coming off a loss (regardless of whether people think he won or not, the judges didn't and he failed the drug test anyways)

Cheick Kongo. I can't stand him as a fighter.

How is Diaz a "wannabe thug" ? Did you grow up with him or what?

"urijha faber or however you spell it. i cant stand the california attitude"

You're from Indiana, you're opinion doesn't matter.

I can't stand Anderson Silva.

Also I never really cared much for Brock Lesnar and Keith Jardine.

I have love/hate relationships with Jon Jones, BJ Penn, and GSP.

I also cant stand Diaz, Mayhem Miller, Alistar Overeem and Boetch

Josh Barnett
Alistair Overeem
Chael Sonnen

Phil Davis. Not only was his sideways kicks and awkward stand up just the brown icing on the turd cake that was Davis Lil Nog, but his yawn fest that was the "battle of the blankets" against Rashad sealed the donut hole. I'm tired of this guy. Next. NEXT!

I don't know, maybe Bisping. I actually want to like him for some reason and occasionally I find him amusing. The rest of the time, he irritates me.

Back