Are there just some fighters...

Bisping he's just an A-hole.
Overeem cause of the sherdog nuthuggers.
That's about it.

Rory MacDonald.

Awkward, creepy, disrespectful and pisses me off.

Bisping he's just an A-hole.
Overeem cause of the sherdog nuthuggers.
That's about it.

I used to hate Bisping too, But that changed after 100. It was hard for me to hate him after that

I used to hate Bisping too, But that changed after 100. It was hard for me to hate him after that

I absolutely loved ufc 100 the H-bomb landing was one of all time favorite MMA moments ever. i still can't stand the guy, he's too cocky but i no longer hate him as i once did.

i absolutely cant stand shelly sunen and for the life of me don't understand why people think hes funny. the man is a joke

Rory MacDonald.

Awkward, creepy, disrespectful and pisses me off.

For a second I thought it might be possible that your sentence was about to end with "...and makes me an all around happy guy", but you didn't, you said he pisses you off.

I absolutely loved ufc 100 the H-bomb landing was one of all time favorite MMA moments ever. i still can't stand the guy, he's too cocky but i no longer hate him as i once did.

Here Here buddy. I completely agree :)

Bendo

He's the swaggiest guy in the UFC. Does a diamond thing with his hands like he was Jay-Z. And he tries too hard to be "smooth". Rashad is smooth. You either have it or you dont. Bendo should drop that nickname

Benson "Swaggy" Henderson is more like it.
"Suga" Rashad "Smooth" Evans is where it's at.

Side Note: I like how Jones is finally being himself a little more. Though I will root against him as far as I know in the near future.

BJ Penn, he's just such a lazy fighter. Couture, he never impressed me and he chucked a tantrum and stormed out of the UFC numerous times, the only reason he's a multi time Champ is because every time he left he was a Champion and he'd get an immediate title shot every time he resigned. GSP, hes got all the talent in the world but fights for points.

Back