Are there good comic books for young children?

Faith Fighter**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have a son who's almost two and I'm thinking ahead of trying to get him into comic book reading at some point. However, I don't want anything with a lot of explicit violence or sexual depiction of really any kind.

Are there any interesting comic books like this? I'd like ones with action (not Mickey Mouse or Archie), but with some kind of wholesomeness to it.

Does this exist? Thanks for any help.

MajinSaga is probably the best person to ask.

Why don't you just get him some Spider-Man comics though? we ALL grew up with Spider-Man, didn't we? wasn't exactly violent, your son will probably run around acting like he's Spider-Man, that's all.

Funny that I used to read all crazy comics when I was little, like Punisher which is straight up violence and stuff like that.

Didn't Marvel have a whole separate line called "Marvel Age" intended for the childrens?

my nephew is 2 and he loves spiderman. only he calls him speederman.

Can you describe that at all? Sounds interesting.

don't get your kid preacher.

like the poster above said, bone. i've never read it but i heard it's for all ages and its apparently a really good adventure type book

anything drawn by Liefeld

how about real books?

Well, yeah, we'll read those, too, but I'd like to introduce him to comic books, because I loved them as a kid. I haven't read them forever, though, so I'm guessing they're possibly more violent than when I was a kid.

Well, yeah, we'll read those, too, but I'd like to introduce him to comic books, because I loved them as a kid. I haven't read them forever, though, so I'm guessing they're possibly more violent than when I was a kid.

ah....well tbh i dont read comics...but you cant go wrong with Spiderman id imagine

Get them one of those comic strip collection books those were awesome as a kid
just non stop laughs

get them the Calvin & Hobbes collection or some shit

Get a subscription for the Sunday paper. Read the funny pages with him.

14.jpg

monkeymanandobrienashcan.jpg

MG07.jpg

i still have that Groover book somewhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back