Are there actually men here that prefer WMMA not be relegated to seperate cards?

Imagine watching Wimbledon and after a men's tennis match is over there is a women's tennis match...oh wait.
A tennis match is an event by itself, a PPV is an event also; yeah sure do the WMMA PPV after the men's PPV, wouldn't have any problem with that.

Are there not female fighters in the UFC less likely to gas in a 5 round fight than some of the male UFC fighters? Are there not women fighters in the UFC able to display greater limb flexibility in their jiu jitsu moves than some male UFC fighters? Are there not female fighters in the UFC that throw more significant strikes, and with better statistical accuracy, than some male UFC fighters? Are there not many female fighters more generally all around athletic than someone like Roy Nelson?
You are right about what you say, there are a few women fighters that are good and there quite a few men fighters in the UFC who suck and shouldn't be there but that wasn't my point. I don't like bad men fighters anymore than bad women fighters. But if i am forced to watch two bums i would rather watch strong athletic human being that are more likely to display a finish by using their power.

I honestly have no issue with good WMMA fights and I personally have a lot of respect for the top performers in the female division. Female MMA is going to take years to generate more depth for divisions, get better fighters, it's a process. I think it'd be okay to have less WMMA fights on UFC cards but I don't think they need to be completely cut out. I'm sure it makes sense financially if it's on there, otherwise Dana wouldn't do it.

Personally, when I fight doesn't interest me, I just do something else in the meantime. Play a quick game or read something for Uni so I'm not really irritated in the first place with the current situation.

No problem with women fighting in the UfC. A huge amount of mens fights are rubbish. A huge amount of men's fights are "an inferior product". A lot of women's fights are better than a lot of the men's fights.

Yeah pretty much, there are plenty of mens fights on big cards I'm not very interested in as well..

Rofl 20 years behind? You are a fucking spastic. Joanna and Holly and Cryroid have striking light years ahead of 95% of the mens roster you spaztard Claudia G has Grappling better then a large majority of the mens roster.

Don’t confuse baseline Strength with baseline skills.

The Biology gap/difference between men and women does not translate to a skill gap.

Of course MMMA is futher ahead then WMMA but the gap is far closer then you think.

I love how all you dickheads act like Male fights have never had stinkers or complete jobbers in there stinking it up.

Go back to your pathetic cave and circle jerk eachother.

PPV are fine the way they are. And if the UFC ever did a all female PPV I would buy it of it had fighters on it I was interested in watching fight. Same as every male based card I have ever purchased.
If you really think JJ and Holly have better striking than 95% of the male roster... just wow

Option one for me please.

Gtfo you sad dickless turd.
If you really think JJ and Holly have better striking than 95% of the male roster... just wow

They do. When Coaches, Fighters say it is so and I use my own eyes and experience to judge for myself absofuckinglutely.

But then again you probably think Wand vs Stan was a display of high level striking.

They do. When Coaches, Fighters say it is so and I use my own eyes and experience to judge for myself absofuckinglutely.

But then again you probably think Wand vs Stan was a display of high level striking.
JJ is a poverty Jake Shields when it comes to striking. She fires off the same combo over and over again but since the rest of the woman suck so bad it worked for so long. Until Rose caught on.

You are right about what you say, there are a few women fighters that are good and there quite a few men fighters in the UFC who suck and shouldn't be there but that wasn't my point. I don't like bad men fighters anymore than bad women fighters. But if i am forced to watch two bums i would rather watch strong athletic human being that are more likely to display a finish by using their power.

Because MMA is all about the finish......... Sigh.....

JJ is a poverty Jake Shields when it comes to striking. She fires off the same combo over and over again but since the rest of the woman suck so bad it worked for so long. Until Rose caught on.

Do yourself a favor and watch MMA before you comment on it.

I mean the wmma fights just aren't as good. I don't know what you gotta make it a sex debate

If wmma was flash ko after flash KO, or they moved around less soastically we could have a different discussion

when she was still going .. oh yeah
giphy.gif

Ok man....... clearly you have no idea what the fuck you are watching. This is my last response to you.

I can’t be fucked trying to educate someone on a subject when you clearly have no goddamn idea what the hell you are even watching.

I mean think about what you just did....... you compared Joanna’s striking to Jake (I still can’t throw a jab properly) Shields........

637F7A12-5322-447A-9A85-663B95CEAC18.jpeg

Sherdog where common sense and reason comes to die.

M8 you are an absolute Trogladyte do me a favor and go play in traffic.

Also Rose did not catch onto anything other then being fresher then Joanna and hitting her range quicker. Joanna was sluggish and hurting from that weight cut.

As I said looking forward to seeing if Lightning will strike twice for Rose.
And this is my last response to you Rofl

Ok man....... clearly you have no idea what the fuck you are watching. This is my last response to you.

I can’t be fucked trying to educate someone on a subject when you clearly have no goddamn idea what the hell you are even watching.

I mean think about what you just did....... you compared Joanna’s striking to Jake (I still can’t throw a jab properly) Shields........

View attachment 360447

Sherdog where common sense and reason comes to die.

M8 you are an absolute Trogladyte do me a favor and go play in traffic.
Jake Shields actually has more complete striking considering he has effective point scoring kicks to go along with his stiff 1-2 combos, where JJ just has the stiff combos. Hence why I referred to her as a poverty Jake Shields.

He also has a great chin and amazing ground game. Much more complete fighter but he never had the same dominance because there is actually legit competition in men’s MMA.

Yeah man he is retard level stupid. Really nice HL dude.

I think Joanna is a different animal without the belt. I kinda wish she had taken a few fights more before going straight back to Rose.

Yeah man he is retard level stupid. Really nice HL dude.

I think Joanna is a different animal without the belt. I kinda wish she had taken a few fights more before going straight back to Rose.

all I learned from this video is JJ can land 20 front kicks/head kicks and still yield zero knockdowns from them.

I wish I could have those 4 minutes back I just dedicated to that video.

No wonder I always end up not paying attention to her fights midway through the second round.

1 for sure..wmma is terrible..be like having women play in the NFL at the same time as men
I hate this argument because the NFL doesn't have weight classes and basically only heavyweights can make it in the NFL. You wouldn't stop an NFL game to have a bantamweight NFL game

No wonder I always end up not paying attention to her fights midway through the second round.

Always? And you have such a strong opinion?

Do you want to be taken serious? Are you trying to have a conversation or just trying to be difficult and dense?

Either way, you sound stupid. Congrats, no one is going to waste time questioning you.

Back