Are there actually men here that prefer WMMA not be relegated to seperate cards?

This is for the male mma fans only since we probably make up 95% or more of this forum.

If UFC.com put out a poll with these two options regarding what should happen to WMMA:

1. Move all WMMA to invicta and have invicta cards available for free on FS1/FS2/FX

2. Leave it exactly how it is

Option #1 would be a no brainer for me. Surely the rest of you guys would vote unanimously for option #1... right?!
No, but then again, I'm better than you

Since I don't enjoy watching ladies get hurt it would be option 1 for me.

Let the women fight if they want to, power to them. I won't watch though.

haha! how does me not wanting to see sweaty fat dudes do very little make me a manlet?
Because watching tall fatties do very little is the kind of thing only big, manly men do. Duh.

You didn't enjoy Ronda getting knocked out?
I don't enjoy watching women get hurt.

So no.

The streetfighter themed gif of Holly and Ronda was amazing work though.

WMMA is like 20 years behind the male competition, and its not sexist to say they’ll never catch up. Men are just superior physically, it’s biology. Just 2 years ago a judoka who only won bronze (and that’s female judo) was dominating the competition

"Only" bronze in the Olympics.

<Goldie11>

It's amusing how the 'no wimmin' dorks think that they are in the majority. As if the UFC hadn't done the numbers and were putting WMMA fighters on their cards 'to be PC'.

Seriously, how utterly retarded can you guys get. "Let's do a poll" ...LOL

I would prefer all the women fights to be relegated to the main event, comain event positions ans continue to work their way down. I would rather start watching at seven and be done at ten then still be awak seven hours later waiting for the main event.

It's amusing how the 'no wimmin' dorks think that they are in the majority. As if the UFC hadn't done the numbers and were putting WMMA fighters on their cards 'to be PC'.

As the heavies go, this isn't really that dumb. It's only moderately stupid. There are a lot of people who don't care for WMMA who follow the sport pretty closely (I count myself as one of them), but at the same time it's abundantly clear that there are many female fighters who sell well and the WMMA divisions are, by and large, quite profitable. Being chartiable to TS's intelligence (which might be a mistake considering he used "regulated" when he likely meant "relegated), I'd say that he probably realizes this and really just started the thread to get some momentum behind the 'women can't fight, lol' train which, while perhaps less stupid, is definitely more pathetic.

Keep it as is. Cultivate interest and talent. It’ll look different in 5 years

Get rid of all the women AND the midgets

Yeah I said it

It's sad how not necessarily wanting to watch ladies fight results in someone being labelled a "no wimmin dork". People have different tastes.

No problem with women fighting in the UfC. A huge amount of mens fights are rubbish. A huge amount of men's fights are "an inferior product". A lot of women's fights are better than a lot of the men's fights.

[QUOTE="Njmma209, post: 139729381, member: 540551"

If UFC.com put out a poll with these two options regarding what should happen to WMMA:

Send it to Invicta for sure, lets see how it does, by the way where is that ufc.com poll ? I would like to see the results

In my opinion there are as many male fighters I'm not interested in watching as there are female fighters, probably more.

So unless I get to choose the entire roster, I don't give a shit and will skip the fights I don't want to watch, it's not a big deal

WMMA is garbage and should never be on a premier card/event.

You wouldn't go to an NBA game and then at half time have the WNBA team come out to play the second half, would you?

Back