Are the Holidays breakup season?

I want to say I know her enough she won't do that but yeah you right. Girls act illogically when they're emotional.

you got that right.

interestingly enough, i had a dream a few days after my wife left me where she admitted to having relationships with other men during our marriage. i wonder if there's any significance to that.

you got that right.

interestingly enough, i had a dream a few days after my wife left me where she admitted to having relationships with other men during our marriage. i wonder if there's any significance to that.

Why did she leave? Just was'nt working out?

Statistically I think breakup season is fall.

I think the biggest months for breakups are August, Sept. October.

I've been broken up with before in September. Guess it makes sense.

A lot of students are going back to class, seasons are changing, people are growing up and look to a new year as a new life.

Teenagers are probably massively skewing the statistics.

if you even want to consider those real relationships. back when i was in elementary/high school "dating someone" meant saying that you were boyfriend and girlfriend, talking on the phone sometimes, and occasionally hanging out together. that hardly constitutes a relationship.

6a00e54f9b07dc8834013488b009ac970c-800wi

Damn my data was wrong.

It's around now, But it does spike in the fall.

you got that right.

This is when close friends/relatives come in. Usually they can tell what's going on more than us because we're too close and involved. I always ask them for their insight when it comes to this and trust them. Most of the time, it's just my mind getting too creative because of my insecurities. They straighten that out for me.

What did they think of your relationship before/after the breakup?

Christmas broke me

I dropped at least 3 grand this month on shit.

And it wasn't even my shit

damn, that american express bill next month is going to be a bitch.

Spend probably $150 with all the presents. Black Friday for the win!

All I'm waiting for is an iPad.

don't sweat it. you're not going to see your girl on new years eve and new years, so i'm sure you'll get an ipad.

Why did she leave? Just was'nt working out?

that's the interesting thing...we've both been known to lose our cool pretty easy, say something that we later admit we shouldn't have said, and although it's been a problem i think we've gotten better over time. about a few months ago she was in another room and i threw a soft ball made out of yarn at her just goofing around. it somehow got her, and she flipped out. after that she said she was leaving and she didn't change her mind. that's what leads me to believe there was more to it than she was letting on.

This is when close friends/relatives come in. Usually they can tell what's going on more than us because we're too close and involved. I always ask them for their insight when it comes to this and trust them. Most of the time, it's just my mind getting too creative because of my insecurities. They straighten that out for me.

What did they think of your relationship before/after the breakup?

unfortunately i don't have any close relatives or friends. the only person i even talk to from my family regularly is my mom whenever she calls. she knew we had our ups and downs, but she didn't think they were too serious, which i agree with it. she on the other hand talked to her mom and some pseudo-family all the time, and in my opinion i think they convinced her she'd be better off leaving. they're all a bunch of bigots and hypocrites as it is, and they never liked me to begin with because i called them out on their sh't.

Had family come in from out of town

I was buying gift cards for fuckers I don't even know

about half the money i blew was on a new monitor and ps vita. the rest was on a bunch of small miscellaneous gifts that added up to a lot.

damn, that american express bill next month is going to be a bitch.

I actually use cash more than anything

I have 1 credit card I only use for airline miles

I actually use cash more than anything

I have 1 credit card I only use for airline miles

smart man. same here. no chance in hell i'm paying for my items and the interest on top of that.

unfortunately i don't have any close relatives or friends. the only person i even talk to from my family regularly is my mom whenever she calls. she knew we had our ups and downs, but she didn't think they were too serious, which i agree with it. she on the other hand talked to her mom and some pseudo-family all the time, and in my opinion i think they convinced her she'd be better off leaving. they're all a bunch of bigots and hypocrites as it is, and they never liked me to begin with because i called them out on their sh't.

about half the money i blew was on a new monitor and ps vita. the rest was on a bunch of small miscellaneous gifts that added up to a lot.

Dude, that sucks. It's still stressful even with my friends being there for me and listening to their advice.

That must suck just trying to figure out a relationship on your own without any 3rd party help. Surprised you guys even got married to begin with all that stress.

Dude, that sucks. It's still stressful even with my friends being there for me and listening to their advice.

That must suck just trying to figure out a relationship on your own without any 3rd party help. Surprised you guys even got married to begin with all that stress.

well, when i first started my relationship with her she realized how disingenuous a lot of the people around her were. unfortunately, over time she wasn't able to make any new friends, and so her sole place of refuge/comfort was talking to her mom (who would just coddle her and tell her how great she was, how terrible i am, etc.) i think eventually that won her over.

Christmas & Valentine's Day are relatively close to each other, so breakups inevitably happen during this time of the year.

6a00e54f9b07dc8834013488b009ac970c-800wi

Damn my data was wrong.

It's around now, But it does spike in the fall.

Seems like men tend to break off relationships before Christmas as women keep pushing for that holiday engagement. Guys who aren't serious about a relationship break it off well before Christmas to avoid family gatherings and buying an expensive gift. Women seem to wait until after the holidays to break up unless they already have another relationship going where they want to spend the holidays with a new stick.

The cycle appears to happen again around valentines day.

Women and their ways of thinking probably associate the new year with starting over, like they can roll back the odometer on their vag or something, so yeah, it probably is breakup season.

well, when i first started my relationship with her she realized how disingenuous a lot of the people around her were. unfortunately, over time she wasn't able to make any new friends, and so her sole place of refuge/comfort was talking to her mom (who would just coddle her and tell her how great she was, how terrible i am, etc.) i think eventually that won her over.
you mentioned her family members were bigots. What race are you and what race is your ex?

Someone made a thread last year saying the exact opposite. The idea was that people want someone to stay in with during the winter season.

Back