Are sherdogers a bunch of unemployed, mommy tit-sucking, basement dweller?

You're looking at it wrong.

Netflix: $7.99 / month

Membership at a small gym: $10 / month

Xbox live: $5 / month

World of Warcraft: $10-15 / month (not sure, don't play)

There's a limited amount of things you can pay for each month (if you're smart with your money). I'd rather have the above first 3 things over $10/month just for MMA. Gotta play CoD with my boys, be yoked, and have a big selection of shows/movies to watch when I'm bored. Not to mention you have to pay for rent, car, etc.

zuffa's pressure sales tactic... Awesome!

step 1: Say "if you don't get fight pass, you're not a real mma fan."

if the tactic doesn't work, proceed to the next step.

step 2: Say "fight pass is only $10. Skip lunch to buy it."

if the "skip lunch" tactic doesn't work, proceed to the next step.

step 3: Say "fight pass is only $10. Are sherdogers a bunch of unemployed, mommy tit-sucking, basement dweller?"
Just answer the question bro!
Real man with fight pass, or basement incestor

I live above ground, and I moved out years ago! This thread makes me feel good inside.

cant speak for anyone else but im an unemployed, mommy tit-sucking, basement dweller

Seriously, $10 a month, they can't even make $10 in 30 days, instead they bitch and moan like a hungry hooker. I understand if some of you don't want to buy it for some reason.

But, some just scream like being rape for have to pay 10$ in 30 days, 120$ a year?

in case if you wondering yes Dana pay me to make this thread. Oh, actually I am Dana mysef, you fucking goof

What does "scream like being rape" sound like?

Nevermind, I re-read your post and now I understand.

I'm pulling $120,000 a year, because of overtime. But I pay for fight pass and UFC events and watch them all by myself. If I couldn't afford it though, i wouldn't pay for it. I also would not come on here and bitch about paying $10 a month or $50 for PPV either.

Same people that bitch about paying $10 a month for fight pass, have no problem spending $5 a day at Starbucks though.

In some countries people get paid less than that a month.

Same people that bitch about paying $10 a month for fight pass, have no problem spending $5 a day at Starbucks though.

They believe it has some kind of value that's comparable to the cost, but apparently not so when it comes to Fight Pass

KcXaXmE.gif

LOL I spent like 3 minutes watching that and pissed myself!

LOL @ the losers attempting to show off how much money they make in this thread.

Trolled.

You're looking at it wrong.

Netflix: $7.99 / month

Membership at a small gym: $10 / month

Xbox live: $5 / month

World of Warcraft: $10-15 / month (not sure, don't play)

There's a limited amount of things you can pay for each month (if you're smart with your money). I'd rather have the above first 3 things over $10/month just for MMA. Gotta play CoD with my boys, be yoked, and have a big selection of shows/movies to watch when I'm bored. Not to mention you have to pay for rent, car, etc.

What is this universe you live in, where gym membership fees are $10/month? (albeit a small gym)

Even the shittiest gyms here charge about $35 a month or so, and that's the cheapest you can find

What is this universe you live in, where gym membership fees are $10/month? (albeit a small gym)

Even the shittiest gyms here charge about $35 a month or so, and that's the cheapest you can find

Sign up for a 2-year contract and pay the money upfront, and the price will be between $10-20/month.

At 24-hour fitness, if you pay $500 for a 2-year plan, it's basically $20/month. At the gym I go to, which is pretty much on par with 24-hour fitness (minus the flexible gym hours), it's $11/month.

Back