Are sherdogers a bunch of unemployed, mommy tit-sucking, basement dweller?

kratos1116

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Seriously, $10 a month, they can't even make $10 in 30 days, instead they bitch and moan like a hungry hooker. I understand if some of you don't want to buy it for some reason.

But, some just scream like being rape for have to pay 10$ in 30 days, 120$ a year?

in case if you wondering yes Dana pay me to make this thread. Oh, actually I am Dana mysef, you fucking goof

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.gif

Seriously, $10 a month, they can't even make $10 in 30 days, instead they bitch and moan like a hungry hooker. I understand if some of you don't want to buy it for some reason.

But, some just scream like being rape for have to pay 10$ in 30 days, 120$ a year?

in case if you wondering yes Dana pay me to make this thread. Oh, actually I am Dana mysef, you fucking goof

Rough day, Pal?

I spend enough cash on the UFC, not going to pay more for watered down cards

Are sherdogers a bunch of unemployed, mommy tit-sucking, basement dweller?

No, we're actually a fairly small minority on these forums. You can spot us from our unreasonable post counts and uptight witty attitude.

Dana. Do you want to be a fucking Sherdogger or what?

If people don't want Fight Pass they don't want it. Nothing wrong with that. It is for hardcore fans that don't mind watching fights at weird times. It's not for everyone or even every MMA fan.

Having said that, I don't know why people who are not interested in it at all are SO SO offended by it's existence. There are things that I don't like that I just stay away from with no problem.

And how dare you infer that all people who suck their moms tits live at home in their parents basement!

Basically, and tell you, you're "HARDCORE" because you spend $10 a month on something.

Anyone else here have to tack on an extra $5 to their monthly cable bill to get Fox Sports channels?

ufc propaganda

None of us are getting any smarter reading this shit at midnight.

Anyone else here have to tack on an extra $5 to their monthly cable bill to get Fox Sports channels?

I did back that back when it was still Fuel, but it doesn't seem like much live UFC content goes there at all anymore outside of weigh ins. Thinking of dropping it.

The content doesn't interest me so I don't get it. The past fights, I've already seen, the rest I don't care for. Occasionally they'll have one that interests me, but 3 mid level fights a year doesn't warrant $120.

I make 1,000,000 a year, drive a Ferrari, have multiple girlfriends that are models

Come at me TS!

If people don't want Fight Pass they don't want it. Nothing wrong with that. It is for hardcore fans that don't mind watching fights at weird times. It's not for everyone or even every MMA fan.

Having said that, I don't know why people who are not interested in it at all are SO SO offended by it's existence. There are things that I don't like that I just stay away from with no problem.

And how dare you infer that all people who suck their moms tits live at home in their parents basement!

i understand if people don't want it. In fact i don't have it either, at least not untill i can use it on my PS3. but, seriously, all i see on sherdog these days are all negatives things.and if anyone say something positive they being lump as Zuffa Zombie

Instead of Fight Pass you should invest $10 a month in time travel technology in hopes of eventually being able to go back in time and somehow finding a way to prevent your mother from smoking meth during her pregnancy.

Well I was once told by a sherdogger I had no job and lived at home with my mom... So I guess my $30 an hr job is fake :(

My $10 a month goes to a cheap hooker. Actually, it gets me 6 days a month with her. That $10 goes a long way with a cheap hooker like that. Hell, throw in a extra $2.50 and 6 of my friends get a turn also. You may know this hooker...you call her "mom". Now you know where your mom is at 6 days out of the month!

Btw...don't be calling my house wanting to talk to your mom to find out what time dinner is ready!

Back