Are Sherbros obsessed with height or hairlines more?

If you say fuller hair you’re a midget, if you say tall you’re balding

Only one matters when fighting

Hairline, according to sherdog

Last edited:
- Gets defensive when people talk about height/hairlines
- Yellow carded on a karate forum
- Has some random dead rapper acting tough quote in his username

I would be very surprised if you are taller than 5'4.
<45><{jackyeah}>

You bald manlets are weird. Thankfully I’m just over 6 feet but the hair is going. But that’s how life works for some. Would I rather be 5’6” with a full head of hair.. No fucking chance. You’re short for life. At one time I had great hair. But I’m still over 6’.

As a tall pretty fit guy (6,5 shredded. Obviously) who is balding (i did shave all off quick as soon as I noticed, there is no point to kid yourself or hold onto the last strands) it's a good question.
I honestly think hair is one of the not many things you can change to show off your personality and each minor change changes your look drastically.
All bald dudes look almost the same in contrast.
I wouldn't recommend balding to my worst enemy. Although some people don't care too much about how their hair look.

Being bald is horrible. I guess being a manlet isn't fun either but if you look good, have good body, hair and some charisma then I think you will do more than alright.
Being a balding hairy manlet with a gut, yellow teeth and mom's basement however... Now that would be a nightmare :)

As a sherdogger I'm tall enough, and have a full thick head of hair, and lets not even get started on my incredible physique and gigantic penis. So your question is invalid.

More obsessed with white knighting than either.

I wouldn't recommend balding to my worst enemy. Although some people don't care too much about how their hair look.

Being bald is horrible.
Seriously? I never gave a fuck, and not having to use shampoo or go to a fucking barber is a blessing.
If I was offered a free 100% working treatment to get hair back, I wouldn't even take it.

Seriously? I never gave a fuck, and not having to use shampoo or go to a fucking barber is a blessing.
If I was offered a free 100% working treatment to get hair back, I wouldn't even take it.

Lol. To each their own. Maybe you also look good bald. I looked better with hair, though.
Also, you said no barber, that's true (although I was cutting my hair myself) but if you are not bald bald then you need to shave your head everyday to not look like shit. And I still have plenty of hair so I need to shave everyday and I'm lazy. I do that with an electric razor and some cream and it takes 5 minutes tops but I still have to do it everyday which I think I would prefer to cut the hair once every 3 weeks instead.

Eh, I'm both king manlet height and my hairline is getting thinner by the year. I had a height crisis in like 10th grade when I realized nearly all classmates are a head taller than me. Than I said fuck it, nothing you can do about it. (The two serious GFs I had are nearly my height and it's quite funny when they put on high heels, especially 3+ inch high heels.) I don't do hairstyles and my hair is always short, so I don't give a fuck about hairlines as well.

Failure of a sherdogger, I know.

I fucking hate manlets and midgets.

Sherdog should activate your webcam and verify your height before signing up.

Fucking sub-human dwarfs.

Jesus didn't die on the cross for short bald people...that is a fact.

Eh short dudes too, just check the most popular male celebs, you guys would all consider them manlets. Conor who is a manlet to the people on this forum was cheating on his wife repeatedly during his party benders. So it doesn't seem like his height affected him much. Seems like if you have money, success, fame/clout all of that matters less.

Plus most of the GOAT's in any sport are bald. Hairline goes they just shave it off. Like what Usman did. Plus Dana is considered a manlet on here and is bald too, but people always talk about how he's banging the ring girls and female fighters. So it doesn't seem like height or hairline matters much in his situation either.

Well of course money/fame cancels any short comings lol (pun intended) Look no further than Henry Cejudos new fiancée.

For us normal people though those things play big factors. Especially with women who are very prejudiced against short men.

I think hairlines is a Sherdog specific thing.

Height isn't something people seemed to give a shit about on the internet until sometime in the 2010's when those meme's came out.

I think pretty much most of Hollywood falls into the manlet category but I doubt anyone in the industry that's currently popular has any troubles. Clout matter's above all else and with enough money and time you can always just stack the deck in your favor so you have clout.

I think the internet likes to focus on things you can't change like height and natural hairlines because it's triggering and shit tier people will use any conceivable piece of leverage possible to bring other people down to raise themselves up.

Back