Are Sherbros obsessed with height or hairlines more?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Would u rather be taller or have thicker hair?

dunno about you bold manlets but I have both: I'm 184 cm and head full of dark hair at age of 37.

What do you mean obsessed?
All Sherdoggers are at least 265 pounds @ 6'5" of pure muscle, with hair as thick as these hairs on an elephant (they're very thick).

Sherdoggers are all hung like an elephant as well.

tenor.gif

Mods can we get a poll please, this is important.

They seem to be more obsessed with height.

Not sure if threads like “fighter x is really only 5’6”” are to make them feel like someone famous is relatable to them? Or Maybe it makes them like 2 inches taller so it’s a superiority thing?

I don’t know, Manlets speak up and tell us about your insecurities.

only baby back bitches worry about either of those things.

Height because it mattters more.

Bald dudes still get pussy and respect
Eh short dudes too, just check the most popular male celebs, you guys would all consider them manlets. Conor who is a manlet to the people on this forum was cheating on his wife repeatedly during his party benders. So it doesn't seem like his height affected him much. Seems like if you have money, success, fame/clout all of that matters less.

Plus most of the GOAT's in any sport are bald. Hairline goes they just shave it off. Like what Usman did. Plus Dana is considered a manlet on here and is bald too, but people always talk about how he's banging the ring girls and female fighters. So it doesn't seem like height or hairline matters much in his situation either.

Back