Are our president's ties to antisemitic lunatics and alt-right sympathizers worrisome?

Trump has two Jews on his cabinet/staff so I doubt he is anti-semitic. That another reason other than his daughter and son in law are jews.

I think hillary's actual ties to saudi arabia, pedophiles and george soros are far worse.

I guess this means she supports radical Islamic terrorism / the death of gay people by having the father of the Orlando nightclub shooter attend her rallies.

Why is that funny?
Trump already had to distance himself from the alt-right (and from a couple of other persons where people played the guilty-by-association card).
So Obama should do the same.
1g89fe.jpg

What the hell is Lolis?
No dictionary on the web can define it.

It's getting worse and worse.
After he started with some insider hints at jews, Barack Obama's brother Malik is now openly attacking them with antisemitic messages on twitter and calls for violence.

y4gXIen.jpg

It started -as I mentioned in another thread- with using the alt-right 'echo' ((())) which is used to mark Jewish people (which are the target of conspiracy theories in those circles).

I think that's very troubling, President Obama should release a statement in order to make clear that he distances himself from his brother's views!

I think that would make someone aware of them.

Back