Are our president's ties to antisemitic lunatics and alt-right sympathizers worrisome?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
It's getting worse and worse.
After he started with some insider hints at jews, Barack Obama's brother Malik is now openly attacking them with antisemitic messages on twitter and calls for violence.

y4gXIen.jpg

It started -as I mentioned in another thread- with using the alt-right 'echo' ((())) which is used to mark Jewish people (which are the target of conspiracy theories in those circles).

I think that's very troubling, President Obama should release a statement in order to make clear that he distances himself from his brother's views!

Last edited:
Malik!..lol I don't know what the deal is with that guy?. Worst relative ever

He's like one of the many War Room shitposters.

The Jewish empire has even taken Japan into their evil grasp. The anime girls must be saved.

Is he wearing a Trump hat? Makes sense.

It's funny that the TS would post a picture of an anti-Semitic wearing a Trump hat.

post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-6wCq.gif

I'm not surprised he's a Trump supporter, even tho not all trump supporters fall into the jew ct garbage. He would fit perfectly here in the warriom I'm sure he would have many friends

All leaders lie to the populace all should know that by now.

Is he wearing a Trump hat?
Yeah he came out as a Trump supporter before the election. Trump brought him to one of the debates if i remember correctly.

It's funny that the TS would post a picture of an anti-Semitic wearing a Trump hat.
Why is that funny?
Trump already had to distance himself from the alt-right (and from a couple of other persons where people played the guilty-by-association card).
So Obama should do the same.

He would fit perfectly here in the warriom I'm sure he would have many friends
Not as many friends as we would have if we both travelled back through time to 1910 and acted as either mystics, storytellers, or musicians..ripping off the greatest songs of all time and passing them off as our own...

Why is that funny?
Trump already had to distance himself from the alt-right (and from a couple of other persons where people played the guilty-by-association card).
So Obama should do the same.

Are you actually dull-witted or is it an act for your internet persona? Either way I wish you luck, because neither is a very good option.

Not as many friends as we would have if we both travelled back through time to 1910 and acted as either mystics, storytellers, or musicians..ripping off the greatest songs of all time and passing them off as our own...
I would play the lotto

Division is never good.

What we're witnessing right now is the fault of the two party system. It needs to be broadened by quite a bit. It's practically designed to divide people. Look at Trump. He ain't no goddamned Republican. He falls somewhere in the middle, but he had to wear the jersey just to have a chance. That ain't right...or left.

It's getting worse and worse.
After he started with some insider hints at jews, Barack Obama's brother Malik is now openly attacking them with antisemitic messages on twitter and calls for violence.

y4gXIen.jpg

It started -as I mentioned in another thread- with using the alt-right 'echo' ((())) which is used to mark Jewish people (which are the target of conspiracy theories in those circles).

I think that's very troubling, President Obama should release a statement in order to make clear that he distances himself from his brother's views!

Yeah, Obama is an idiot. He forged a birth certificate to be in that guy's family. He should have just came clean and told us his Dad as Frank Marshall.

Dude is like that Microsoft bot from a while back.

Back