Are Khabib and his dad scared of Aldo's GOAT TDD?

Jesus Christ.

Khabib is fighting Tony, and Aldo is fighting Max....

We all know this.

I fully understand many fans are having a major issue dealing with the fact Conor is ducking Khabib.

Going about it in this manner further vindicates those who constantly bash and make fun of Conor fans.

This isn't even a real fight.

The UFC is just using Aldo as the dummy he is to get other fighters to do things they want those fighters to do.

Aldo will soon realize this when the only real fight he can get is Holloway (Who is terrified to fight) and he will go rogue on the internet again making threats to retire or whatever his feeble little brain comes up with for social media. He'll sulk and bitch for about a month or so and then he'll finally sign on to fight Holloway once he realizes he has no other moves he can make. He'll likely pull out of the fight with HOlloway a few weeks before that, and will resort back to rambling about Conor again and won't want to fight Holloway.

Omg the takedowns that Khabib makes is another dimension.

Are Khabib and his dad scared of Jose Aldo's TDD?

Why else would they turn down a fight against a FW for the interim LW title which would guarantee Khabib a shot at Conor if he were to win?

Aldo has the Best TDD in MMA history.

Thoughts?
i think they know ufc is using aldo as a pawn against tony to get him to sign a shittier contract to fight khabib. Like how the ufc used khabib for conor to sign to fight eddie quicker

when chad mendez gets aldo on the ground, khabib would maul aldo.

i think they know ufc is using aldo as a pawn against tony to get him to sign a shittier contract to fight khabib. Like how the ufc used khabib for conor to sign to fight eddie quicker

how i told ufc wanna try ruthless business. and people talking about "hes ducking him... blbablabla". the ufc has a plan for that, but tony and khabib dont agree, they know the ruthless strategy.

how i told ufc wanna try ruthless business. and people talking about "hes ducking him... blbablabla". the ufc has a plan for that, but tony and khabib dont agree, they know the ruthless strategy.
yea it seems to be more frequent these days too, shady way for them to put this fight thru as quick and as cheap as possible

Khabib pretty much admits to turning down the Aldo fight, he wants to fight Tony Ferguson instead.

Aldo says, referring to me, that I refused to fight with him.
Tell him that I do not bully the little.
I want a real battle, and only Tony can give it to me. At this stage of my career, even if I win Daniel Cormier, fans will say that I have to fight with Tony, and I agree with them.
I have spent my career in the UFC asking for the strongest opponents, currently in this division we must decide who is stronger, me or Tony? Without exception, all the fans and experts want to see this fight and I want to give it to them.
And you, Aldo, I advise you not to lose the respect of your fans, including me, do not lose your head, do not fall for the mind games of the UFC, and be yourself.
❗

Lol got him down for a total of 10 seconds.

Aldo's scrambling ability is just as good as his TDD.

jeah only 2 seconds means for khabib maul modus deluxe. the ground game is on a whole different level when u compare mendez with khabib.

I would love for this fight to happen.

It interests me way more than either man against Conor at this point.

I don't get it.
What you don't get is the fights you're talking about, where Aldo hit Mendes with a good punch as the round ended. What the dishonest people like you want to insinuate is that he did it clearly after the bell maliciously, which wasn't the case. The other thing is that after the fence grab, they were reset in the same position with Mendes having Aldo in standing back control and taking him off his feet... at which point Aldo just stood back up. So the fence grab literally had no meaningful effect on the outcome of the fight whatsoever.

Like I said, nice try. But you are appealing to people's ignorance.

Jesus Christ.

Khabib is fighting Tony, and Aldo is fighting Max....

We all know this.

I fully understand many fans are having a major issue dealing with the fact Conor is ducking Khabib.

Going about it in this manner further vindicates those who constantly bash and make fun of Conor fans.

Blame everyone for not taking challengers, but not the champ! He's pregnant.

Would you rather fight Tony for a possible "Interim" belt or a 145 fighter while Tony gets his shot at 155 intact?

What you don't get is the fights you're talking about, where Aldo hit Mendes with a good punch as the round ended. What the dishonest people like you want to insinuate is that he did it clearly after the bell maliciously, which wasn't the case. The other thing is that after the fence grab, they were reset in the same position with Mendes having Aldo in standing back control and taking him off his feet... at which point Aldo just stood back up. So the fence grab literally had no meaningful effect on the outcome of the fight whatsoever.

Like I said, nice try. But you are appealing to people's ignorance.

It was close but Aldo still threw the punches after the round technically ended.

Just because a fighter gets up from a takedown in one instance doesn't necessarily mean that he will get up in every instance.

They better be scared, its a awful match-up for Khabib.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back