Are Khabib and his dad scared of Aldo's GOAT TDD?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are Khabib and his dad scared of Jose Aldo's TDD?

Why else would they turn down a fight against a FW for the interim LW title which would guarantee Khabib a shot at Conor if he were to win?

Aldo has the Best TDD in MMA history.

Thoughts?

That and leg destroying kicks.

Don't forget, Khabib trains at AKA, so his patellas are already like nutella,

Let me just text Khabib's father and find out what he's thinking.

More likely reasons are
1.)Doesn't want to cut weight
2.)Already getting a fight with connor anyways

Aldo would get manhandled by Khabib "the eagle"

I'm sure Khabib will come out today or tomorrow with some spin on this. Either he'll deny it outright or he'll say the fight doesn't make sense or something. And then he'll keep saying that no one wants to fight him and everyone is chicken (and then probably tear his ACL while typing out his tweets) because Khabib gonna Khabib

I read his father's diary recently and indeed, certain passages would lead you to believe they are scared.

lol I'm sure Khabib is terrified of some tiny man who got KO'd like a fool and had to resort to illegal punches and fence grabbing to beat a 5'5 basic wrestler.

I'm more inclined to believe Aldo is full of shit than I am that Khabib was offered a fight for an interim belt and turned it down.

letting him fight against aldo is just a dirty policity.
but if khabib would win against aldo the fight against khabib and mcgregor turns into a PPV superfight.
ufc thinks from this perspective. but its dirty business what they wanna do. so tony ferguson and khabib dont wanna get used for that. so they turn that down.

I don't think there scared of anyone's tdd, but after seeing MJ so easily hit him, I'd be concerned about a lot of guys striking

will be so funny to see khabib's stock fall after losing to aldo

Yeah i am sure Khabib is scared of a FW fighter

I'm more inclined to believe Aldo is full of shit than I am that Khabib was offered a fight for an interim belt and turned it down.

I'm more inclined to believe that Dana is lying to everyone involved.

in theory Aldo would easily beat Khabib. yes, easily. Aldo can outstrike him without much effort and the TDs arent a real threat.
I hope they dont end Khabib's hopes by putting him x Aldo, because he would lose.
I want to see Khabib x Conor

If there was a guy who could outwrestle Aldo it would probably be Khabib.
lol I'm sure Khabib is terrified of some tiny man who got KO'd like a fool and had to resort to illegal punches and fence grabbing to beat a 5'5 basic wrestler.
hahahahahahaha, nice try

I think Khabib would beat Aldo, whether it's clinching on the fence, or wrestling/grappling on the canvas, I think Khabib would be bigger and stronger than Aldo.

Back