Are irish americans as proud of Conor as I am?

I root for him but I wish he would just shut his fooking mouth and fight. Stop trying to be Ali or Mayweather. And go defend your Titles

Lol at all the people claiming to be Irish now because they had a singe random relative who was "maybe" Irish like 10 generations ago.

Just embrace your Murican heritage and be PROUD.

Otherwise...

View attachment 179351

We beat the bollocks off you little cowardly brazilians like aldo all the time. Brazilians like to wrestle and grapple because they don't like being punched in their little faces. Aldo is a coward who was scared to fight Conor. Your people have no honour. All talk no walk. Little brazilians

At some point it becomes silly
But if your parents are from there, or your grandparents still live there why wouldn't you feel a connection to it?

Irish flavoured imagination land = McDonald's during shamrock shake days.

That's why.

We beat the bollocks off you little cowardly brazilians like aldo all the time. Brazilians like to wrestle and grapple because they don't like being punched in their little faces. Aldo is a coward who was scared to fight Conor. Your people have no honour. All talk no walk. Little brazilians

Lol that's cute, is this the 1/100 Irish in you speaking?

#IDENTITYCRISIS
<36>

Who is Conor fighting next? That is all I care about.

I have never understood this tagging the country of your ancestors,like ''Irish/American''......If I traced my heritage back far enough,i would no doubt end up in Ireland,but I'm not from there,my parents arent from there and my grandparents arent from there,so what the fuck is Irish about that ?
Nothing.

Hey look, another cringeworthy identity thread on Sherdog.

Bunch of Murcans here as irish as a BigMac.

<{nope}>

im irish and very proud of conor. its great to see an irish guy fighting at a very high level. reminds me of steve collins the boxer. they didnt fall victim to the spell of losing.

im irish and very proud of conor. its great to see an irish guy fighting at a very high level. reminds me of steve collins the boxer. they didnt fall victim to the spell of losing.

some of the haters will not admit he is the greatest striker in the ufc because he's Irish

Where is the gif of the guy watching the Nate fight jumping with the Irish flag then drops it and walks off when Conor taps lol

ireland is a great country.

Last edited:
WTF is an Irish American?

Surely being American isn't that shitty that you have to try and identify yourself with another race of people in order to feel a sense of worth?

Why can't Americans just be proud to be American?

Oooh, my great great great great great great great grandfather had a pint of Guinness 1000 years ago, so I'm an Irish-American.

WTF is an Irish American?

Surely being American isn't that shitty that you have to try and identify yourself with another race of people in order to feel a sense of worth?
evidently. there was alot of discrimination in our country. it makes people cling to the ethnic identity they were oppressed for.

Back