Are irish americans as proud of Conor as I am?

I'm an "Irish" Canadian, and I think Conor is a right tosser.

Irish American here. No not proud of Conor, and neither should you be. You should only be proud of things you have personally accomplished. Otherwise you're just a goober POS :eek::eek::eek: bag.

Nationalism, patriotism and talk of 'it's in my blood', I don't like it. These are all mental constructs that don't lead to anything good.

very well said, those are tools to control mindless masses and only tools are proud of this useless shit

I mentioned this months ago in this forum and explained where my family is from. We still have many relatives and property there, which I'll inherit.
An Irish poster made my words true by shitting on the part of Ireland my family is from!
Irish are truly fucked in the head.

Well half the nation starved to death due to potato famine. In a country SURROUNDED BY FUCKING FISH... They are not the brightest bulbs in the chandellier ;)

Well half the nation starved to death due to potato famine. In a country SURROUNDED BY FUCKING FISH... They are not the brightest bulbs in the chandellier ;)
I'm Irish and that's fucking hilarious!

My office has 2 Irish guys and 1 Irish girl. The 2 guys are the biggest pussies I've ever seen in my entire life. The girl is a ginger and she's pale and fat with no ass or tits but lots of freckles especially in the summer time. They fookin loove Coonah Mcgregguh and talk about their Irish heritage. Why?
Why shouldn't they?

Well just that post alone shows that wherever your people are from can't be that bright either.Get your facts straight before you post what you know nothing about.

Well just that post alone shows that wherever your people are from can't be that bright either.Get your facts straight before you post what you know nothing about.

So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston, "Thanks for coming out!"

tumblr_mpy5e98MWE1sp6qtuo3_250.gif

You're Irish American if you moved from Ireland to the US. Otherwise, you're just an American who went on vacation.

Back