Are all UFC belts equal ?

TS is legit.

556266_453413958016043_411240398_n.jpg

Good call. I was going to mention Dan Lambert at ATT. Just read that story after the Lawler win.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-dan-lambert-finally-got-the-belt-he-wanted

lol....TS is on to something. If all the belts are equal, Cain could've had a much easier time just beating the shit out of one of the little guys and taking his belt.

But you can't wear a Super Bowl trophy or hang it over your shoulder and look cool.

I'd bet there are some guys who'd kill for a Stanley Cup replica. You should know that, being in Toronto and all, eh? lol.

I'm not 10yrs old either jumping on my bed proclaiming I'm a UFC Champ with a tin belt slung over my shoulder. The real belt is beautiful to behold a replica belt just seems stupid to me? I can pose with a replica Rolex and pull it off, but a championship belt?

By the way I'm brother living in Toronto I don't use the word "eh" and I don't give a shit about hockey, the Stanley Cup or the Toronto Maple Leafs it's our Raptors that are taking over now.

I see you brah, you wear board shorts to the gym? You the type that wears a Gi around the gym to lift weights like those med students who wear scrubs to the gym to lift weights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back