Are all UFC belts equal ?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i mean all the belts has the same size, weight and distinction? Cain's belt is 100% equal than flyweight champ belt or Ronda's one?? Even specified weight class?

i make the question cause i want to buy a ufc belt (hw or lhw) but it seems only exist one type..

who knows where buy one, similar to the autentic in size and appearance not to much expensive? about 150 $ seem good, 500 $ is too much in principle

i searched in ebay but don't specified details like weight, size, lenght, back strap or even if contains plastic or aluminum in shields

any advice?

I think they are all identical, same size, same weight etc.

Just go pro and win your own belt imo

just get a WWE replica belt. Probably cheaper/easier to find

You planning on getting it signed by Jones?

I like this thread.

I'd say get a replica WCW heavyweight championship belts. Def my favorite belt of all time.

-------------------------------------------------
Jon Jones is the p4p best

What does one do with a replica UFC belt? I'm also a big time NFL fan but have no desire to have the Superbowl trophy, now given a chance to win one on a team "Hell Yea"...!

Only one comes with the title "Baddest man on the planet".

TS is legit.

556266_453413958016043_411240398_n.jpg

No.

Strawweight - Inaugural Champ was just crowned
Flyweight - Inaugural champ and dominated by Johnson
Women's Bantamweight - Same as FW, dominated by Rousey but w/ only 2 contenders left
Bantamweight - Held up for over 2 years. The interim belt had more prestige until Cruz gave up the actual belt.
Featherweight - Same as FW dominated by Aldo.
Lightweight - Has a long history and a stacked division
Welterweight - Same as LW but more stacked
Middleweight - Mainly dominated by Silva until Weidman. Semi-stacked with top 5 contenders.
Light Heavyweight - Long prestigious history, dominated by Jones. Semi stack w/ only 3 contenders.
Heavyweight - Longest History, weakest division in terms of talent next to WBW. Dominant but non-fighting champion. Only 2 contenders.

No.

Strawweight - Inaugural Champ was just crowned
Flyweight - Inaugural champ, absolutely dominant
Women's Bantamweight - Same as FW but w/ only 2 contenders left
Bantamweight - Held up for over 2 years. The interim belt had more prestige until Cruz gave up the actual belt.
Featherweight - Same as FW
Lightweight - Has a long history and a stacked division
Welterweight - Same as LW but more stacked
Middleweight - Mainly dominated by Silva until Weidman. Semi-stacked with top 5 contenders.
Light Heavyweight - Long prestigious history, dominated by Jones. Semi stack w/ only 3 contenders.
Heavyweight - Longest History, weakest division in terms of talent next to WBW. Dominant but non-fighting champion. Only 2 contenders.

Did you read the OP?

What does one do with a replica UFC belt? I'm also a big time NFL fan but have no desire to have the Superbowl trophy, now given a chance to win one on a team "Hell Yea"...!

But you can't wear a Super Bowl trophy or hang it over your shoulder and look cool.

I'd bet there are some guys who'd kill for a Stanley Cup replica. You should know that, being in Toronto and all, eh? lol.

Back